How to mew for infras

stress

stress

Iron
I know pressure with the back of the tongue is supposed to cause cw rotation and lengthen midface but give you better infras.
Opposite for the front pressure: ccw rotation and shorter midface.

This makes sense because ive mewed my whole like with just the front and i have good rotation but bad infras, because the maxilla is more set back.

How do i fix my infras without ruining my midface? I shouldnt mew in a way that pulls down on the back third right? I need to move the upper maxilla forward while maintaining the rotation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dadfa, Lyxguxx, xyukeeee and 2 others
Brother, mewing is cope and doesn't work how many times do I need to tell you fucking coping tiktokcels that mewing doesnt work and anecdotal evidence is just fucking puberty and growth and they attributed it to mewing

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, MA_ascender, STUPIDREFEREES and 1 other person
Brother, mewing is cope and doesn't work how many times do I need to tell you fucking coping tiktokcels that mewing doesnt work and anecdotal evidence is just fucking puberty and growth and they attributed it to mewing
Thanks for the retarded comment. If there’s no way to change bone structure than theres no way to looksmax.

Thanks for the retarded comment. If there’s no way to change bone structure than theres no way to looksmax.
You CAN change bone structure via implants or steroids/HGH. But a bullshit like mewing? There's no way. I already told in my first post and explained why its bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, xyukeeee, aber and 2 others
yo are you dumb? tf you joined before me and dont know this.
You CAN change it by
1. bimax/trimax/genio etc.
2. bonesmashing while on steroids and/or HGH
3. grow up (?)
4. implants
Mewing is fucking cope

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
how tf r u so retarded, and you’ve joined before everyone who’s commented on this post, there are ways to change your bone structure through surgical/chemical processes but looksmaxxing isn’t limited to bonestructure fucktard

yo are you dumb? tf you joined before me and dont know this.
You CAN change it by
1. bimax/trimax/genio etc.
2. bonesmashing while on steroids and/or HGH
3. grow up (?)
4. implants
Mewing is fucking cope
Im doing all of this actively except i cant hardmax until 19. I also got results from mewing anyhow. Just wondering if i could somehow target infras.

This is like asking
“Anyway to make my calorie deficit spot reduce fat in my belly please sm1 help”

Ur retarded mewing is cope anyway for the most part

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, VenatorLuparius and STUPIDREFEREES
This is like asking
“Anyway to make my calorie deficit spot reduce fat in my belly please sm1 help”

Ur retarded mewing is cope anyway for the most part
Stop it im sad now

• So Sad
Reactions: Newday*V3
I know pressure with the back of the tongue is supposed to cause cw rotation and lengthen midface but give you better infras.
Opposite for the front pressure: ccw rotation and shorter midface.

This makes sense because ive mewed my whole like with just the front and i have good rotation but bad infras, because the maxilla is more set back.

How do i fix my infras without ruining my midface? I shouldnt mew in a way that pulls down on the back third right? I need to move the upper maxilla forward while maintaining the rotation.
how to mew for black people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, BimaxLaser, Newday*V3 and 1 other person