How to mew subconsciously throughout the day easily (hack)

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Not sure if this is extremely water yet, but you have to create a suction in your mouth that holds your tongue up. Basically how I do it is is I close my mouth, put my tongue at the roof of my mouth, swallow, and then release tension in my tongue muscles and I'm good to go. The tongue will legit stick to the top of your mouth effortlessly until you release the vacuum. I used to just push my tongue up using brute force and only muscle. Here's a video that probably explains it better than me:

Mewing Hack

Inb4 "dnrd mewing is cope" Yeah mewing is cope for bone movement post puberty but it still improves breathing and decreases hyoid sag for any age

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ymb, hattrick, future_ and 4 others
Not sure if this is extremely water yet, but you have to create a suction in your mouth that holds your tongue up. Basically how I do it is is I close my mouth, put my tongue at the roof of my mouth, swallow, and then release tension in my tongue muscles and I'm good to go. The tongue will legit stick to the top of your mouth effortlessly until you release the vacuum. I used to just push my tongue up using brute force and only muscle. Here's a video that probably explains it better than me:

Mewing Hack

Inb4 "dnrd mewing is cope" Yeah mewing is cope for bone movemeng post puberty but it still improves breathing and decreases hyoid sag for any age
i think i heard that just 15 times already

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mfk and Oxygen
jaw hacks is a subhuman

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oxygen
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Oxygen
Good thread. Bump

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen