i’m cooked i still don’t know how to mew in 2024 💔😭

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Don’t worry it doesn’t even do anything

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and SymmetryCel
how old are you

if your like older than 15 it wont work

really? how come all these influencers n shi are well above 18 still saying mewing does stugf
frauding and hardmaxxing+ they want to make you buy their course

when you are a newborn, your parents should've taught you proper breathing techniques such as mewing, thats where it could have a good effect on your bones, this is because it helps the facial bones grow in a positive way based from scientific evidence

most of the evidence that is reported from r/orthotropics (assuming post puberty. 18-24) is purely anectdol and isnt pure scientific evidence, so im not saying it wont work at all, im saying it'll either waste your time, or it'll work (which is unlikely.)

to mew put your tongue on your upper palate and keep your mouth closed and rested; to breathe you'll do it through your nose

you should suction your tongue on the upper palate aswell.

Last edited:
frauding and hardmaxxing+ they want to make you buy their course

when you are a newborn, your parents should've taught you proper breathing techniques such as mewing, thats where it could have a good effect on your bones, this is because it helps the facial bones grow in a positive way based from scientific evidence

most of the evidence that is reported from r/orthotropics (assuming post puberty. 18-24) is purely anectdol and isnt pure scientific evidence, so im not saying it wont work at all, im saying it'll either waste your time, or it'll work (which is unlikely.)

to mew put your tongue on your upper palate and keep your mouth closed and rested; to breathe you'll do it through your nose

you should suction your tongue on the upper palate aswell.
how do u suction

Click on the right Box with the checkmark below my post, it will lead you to a secret greycell mewing thread wrote by Jordan barrett