How To Minimize Hair Poofiness?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I have a very high hairline, so I need to grow long bangs to cover my forehead.

The problem is that the longer it grows, the poofier/messier it is.

I’ve tried no shampoo which keeps my hair flatter, but it looks disgusting, and another method I do is wearing a hat after showering, but that’s kind of a pain.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx

I’ve tried no shampoo which keeps my hair flatter, but it looks disgusting, and another method I do is wearing a hat after showering, but that’s kind of a pain.

Use some sort of matt clay

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Should've boymaxxed

I have the exact same issue. Poofy hair, high hairline. Don't go for curtain's, it won't work with your hairtype. Do a short fringe instead. Keeping it short will make it easier for it to lay down.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
I have the exact same issue. Poofy hair, high hairline. Don't go for curtain's, it won't work with your hairtype. Do a short fringe instead. Keeping it short will make it easier for it to lay down.
Pics?

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
I'm not posting full pics until I gymcel but here's a really shitty pic to prove my point. It's easy to style (I don't use hair products) and looks really clean with a fade.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and SHARK
I'm not posting full pics until I gymcel but here's a really shitty pic to prove my point. It's easy to style (I don't use hair products) and looks really clean with a fade.

View attachment 63067
Yea I’d look like shit with that. Idk I feel like I might be coping by thinking hair length really matters as long as it’s not buzz cut. I’m just so used to it being long.

Yea I’d look like shit with that. Idk I feel like I might be coping by thinking hair length really matters as long as it’s not buzz cut. I’m just so used to it being long.
Try it short. It'll always grow back. You just have to make it work for you. If I were white I'd look shittier with it tbh. If I were to do that cut again, I'd say keep the top a little longer.

Silicone free conditioner, maui moisture nourish & moisture is a pretty good one. I still use it even though I'm not a lpnghaircel anymore..

and how to maxx hair poofiness? jfl, my hair doesnt move not even if i shake my head like crazy its so fuckin dry and thick i hate it

Same problem

Norwood 2.5 poofy hair here, Nioxin shampoo, no hair product

Well I hope you're trying to hairlinemaxx with a 2.5mm dermaroller first of all.

But 2nd of all what I do is I just use the blowdryer to dry my hair then use it to style it bangs. I just angle it above my forehead and then the hair falls down onto my forehead in a usually natural looking position. Then I dont touch it and hope it isn't windy out.

Just style it with something. Like wax

Don't shampoo, just conditioner. Hair won't be greasy and look horrible if you use conditioner, plus it will feel better.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Don't shampoo, just conditioner. Hair won't be greasy and look horrible if you use conditioner, plus it will feel better.
This is big facts. Most conditioner has alcohol in it so it will clean your hair anyway. Argan oil might help? Ive never tied it though.

Use cream for hair styling