How to minimize minoxidil harm on skin?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
Can i use retin a while using minoxidil to help with collagen/acne? When should i use it? Any other tips on how to make the beardmaxx process less harmful to my skin?

Bepantol, hipoglos, plastic pillowcase

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
Yes you can use retin a and minoxidil. I guess you would use either one in the morning and the other at night. I guess retina a makes you more sensitive to the sun so I guess you use that in the evening and minoxidil in the morning. The thing with minoxidil is that it can give a certain sticky feeling so I guess that would be better used at night if you can't handle the feeling of it on your face throughout the day.

I guess you can use both too with 20 minutes between or something(?)

Yes you can use retin a and minoxidil. I guess you would use either one in the morning and the other at night. I guess retina a makes you more sensitive to the sun so I guess you use that in the evening and minoxidil in the morning. The thing with minoxidil is that it can give a certain sticky feeling so I guess that would be better used at night if you can't handle the feeling of it on your face throughout the day.

I guess you can use both too with 20 minutes between or something(?)
I'm not using minox at the morning because of the sun. Only if i stay home. Guess i'll have to take 2-3 days of the week to not use minox and use the retin a instead.
Bepantol, hipoglos, plastic pillowcase
I look subhuman now bcuz of minox, no colour on skin/acne and oily face. I was lookin so much better after stopping it. I'll have to keep lookin like shit until my beard grows and i stop using it and start my collagenmaxx routine again with retin a and red light etc..

Wear minox for 1-4 hours then wash it off. Have a good skincare routine.
I look subhuman now bcuz of minox, no colour on skin/acne and oily face.
this literally has nothing to do with minox

Wear minox for 1-4 hours then wash it off. Have a good skincare routine.

this literally has nothing to do with minox
It is a big coincidence then. Because when i was off minox, with just 1 month my skin was looking a lot better (no "dead skin look" / it had colour and glow) my acne was healing because of the tretinoin and my skin was brighter.

It is a big coincidence then. Because when i was off minox, with just 1 month my skin was looking a lot better (no "dead skin look" / it had colour and glow) my acne was healing because of the tretinoin and my skin was brighter.
Could be that your skin was dry. Both minox and tret can cause dry skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
@x30001 can you give some tips dude? I already used the search tool with your nickname and the word "skin" and read everything i could.
Imma start low carb diet, hiit, no sugar, lots of water and exercise so i dont get inflamation that is going to lead to acne.

I'm using minoxidil for beardmaxx. Using retin-a 3x per week to help with acne (minox gives me acne idk why). I also moisturize 4 hours after the minox.

Do you have any other tips, please?

dont use it. get on fin.