How to mog in photos

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Firstly, never post profile photos where you look bad
Better to have 1 or 2 good photos than 5 good ones and 5 bad ones
If still you look subhuman every time, it's time to fraud but only with perspective, occlusion, lightening and post-processing to alter soft features
If you don't have a social media account you don't even exist by today's standards

I present some tips to get better pics of yourself
I speak from experience

Face:
You must have a good smile otherwise better to not show teeth
Smile with lips closed with mandible slightly open
Teeth below should align with top teeth
Tongue should be touching palate, top teeth and the tip at the slight opening
Think of smiling with lower facial muscles
Think of widening lips mostly horizontally, a vertical upwards tilt should form naturally
Some people can pull an intentional downwards tilt
Suck checks slightly, the steps above should achieve a position where the suction is almost natural outcome
Eye area should be mostly neutral, squint or lower eyebrows if you look good
Mirror test the best positions

Neck:
Should be in line with the body, slight move back if necessary, never head forward
Position of head could vary from neutral, tilted up or down depending on the situation
What I usually find good:
Camera position should be below eye area when up close
Camera position should be below jaw area, around chest area at close to medium distance
Tilt your head slightly up doing the steps above and your jaw, will mog
Eye area failos will probably be less evident too
Silly expressions mog a lot if done right and you look good

Positioning in group photos:
You must be active and choose the best spot
Avoid being height and frame mogged
Height and frame mog others as much as possible
Position yourself next to shorter people, ideally you appear the biggest in the photo
Position yourself next to girls if possible and if favorable
Never position yourself in the back
In rows of people, choose front row or second row
You want to get yourself closer to the camera to appear bigger
In a single line:
The people line should be in a slight U shape if you are at the flank, ideally an asymmetrical U shape with you at side which is closest to the camera
Simetrical position in the middle in line with other people is very favorable because gives you the leader appearance of the group
Two girls each side moggs, not sure what other girls think about that
Simetrical position in the middle in front of everyone is good in some situations, you have kneel down or something
Aside from the simetrical middle a good option is at the very flank in a U shape because you can slightly move forward appear bigger and mog all the rest
At the flank, ideally half your frame will cover half of the frame of the person in the back, too far out to the side and you look excluded from the group
Besides, the camera is at the middle and you in the flank leads to slight side profile that makes your jaw better and hides bad symmetry and other failos
At the flanks it's ok to lean into the frame if you are a bit far out, not showing all the body is even favorable imo

Arms and Hands:
You can grab a friend or be alone but not out of the group frame
Grabbing is good in the middle
Grab guys at shoulders if you height mog or move them to the back so you don't appear you are making an effort to reach and shoulders move vertically
Grab girls above the ass if possible, never shoulders, put them on her back
Grabbing a girl and showing hand on the above hip on the other side is probably too much if she is just a friend but if you are chad it might pass
At the flank you should as in front as possible without looking like an idiot, so no grabbing or grab one side of other person
Either way it gives you the option to do something with the other hand
The free arm and hand should be the closest part to the camera, a big arm and it's over for everyone else on the pic
Hold a drink or make a v with fingers around chest area, no beta shit like a thumb up
Angle between arms and forearm should be around 90º or less so no holding your arms down like a schizo
If you are not grabbing anyone put your hand around the belly button and one closest to the camera around chest area doing something mentioned earlier

Other:
Groom
Hairstyle
Clothing
Accessories

• +1
Reactions: zsombi, Lautrec, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
ctrl c + ctrl v

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
seems like a good post. maybe i'll read the whole thing

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and LVZZO
DNR just smile for photo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 28896
U must have chadgpted this stuff no way anyone made a whole ass guide on a photo like who tf is going to follow this step by step…mega autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gabrielitodc, BongMog and Deleted member 28904
ctrl c + ctrl v
U must have chadgpted this stuff no way anyone made a whole ass guide on a photo like who tf is going to follow this step by step…mega autism
Fuck you
You won't find this shit anywhere and I gave it for free
ChatGPT is the new meta for insults, lmao

• +1
Reactions: zsombi and BongMog
who tf is going to follow this step by step…mega autism
everyone who takes good pictures of themselves knows these things at least subconsciously.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Schizomogger
kinda water but still good thread

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and BongMog
everyone who takes good pictures of themselves knows these things at least subconsciously.
kinda water but still good thread
Literally no one knowns this, people just have a very basic idea
The difference between knowing this and not knowing is day and night for pics

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and looksmidder
Literally no one knowns this, people just have a very basic idea
The difference between knowing this and not knowing is day and night for pics
yeah i mean there’s some good info here but i knew 90% of it already. regardless if i learn something from a guide i consider it good

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and LVZZO
Sweet greycel

yeah i mean there’s some good info here but i knew 90% of it already. regardless if i learn something from a guide i consider it good
Fair enough, reinforcing ideas and behaviors makes this shit come natural

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Recessed chinlets I'm giving you something you never had
Show some love

I unironically found this helpful, I've always found it awkward and a hard time force smiling and the other cues for positioning was informative too. 👍

Firstly, never post profile photos where you look bad
Better to have 1 or 2 good photos than 5 good ones and 5 bad ones
If still you look subhuman every time, it's time to fraud but only with perspective, occlusion, lightening and post-processing to alter soft features
If you don't have a social media account you don't even exist by today's standards

I present some tips to get better pics of yourself
I speak from experience

Face:
You must have a good smile otherwise better to not show teeth
Think of smiling with lower facial muscles
Think of widening lips mostly horizontally, a vertical upwards tilt should form naturally
Some people can pull an intentional downwards tilt
Suck checks slightly, the steps above should achieve a position where the suction is almost natural outcome
Eye area should be mostly neutral, squint or lower eyebrows if you look good
Mirror test the best positions

Neck:
Should be in line with the body, slight move back if necessary, never head forward
Position of head could vary from neutral, tilted up or down depending on the situation
What I usually find good:
Camera position should be below eye area when up close
Camera position should be below jaw area, around chest area at close to medium distance
Tilt your head slightly up doing the steps above and your jaw, will mog
Eye area failos will probably be less evident too
Silly expressions mog a lot if done right and you look good

Positioning in group photos:
You must be active and choose the best spot
Avoid being height and frame mogged
Height and frame mog others as much as possible
Position yourself next to shorter people, ideally you appear the biggest in the photo
Position yourself next to girls if possible and if favorable
Never position yourself in the back
In rows of people, choose front row or second row
You want to get yourself closer to the camera to appear bigger
In a single line:
The people line should be in a slight U shape if you are at the flank, ideally an asymmetrical U shape with you at side which is closest to the camera
Simetrical position in the middle in line with other people is very favorable because gives you the leader appearance of the group
Two girls each side moggs, not sure what other girls think about that
Simetrical position in the middle in front of everyone is good in some situations, you have kneel down or something
Aside from the simetrical middle a good option is at the very flank in a U shape because you can slightly move forward appear bigger and mog all the rest
At the flank, ideally half your frame will cover half of the frame of the person in the back, too far out to the side and you look excluded from the group
Besides, the camera is at the middle and you in the flank leads to slight side profile that makes your jaw better and hides bad symmetry and other failos
At the flanks it's ok to lean into the frame if you are a bit far out, not showing all the body is even favorable imo

Arms and Hands:
You can grab a friend or be alone but not out of the group frame
Grabbing is good in the middle
Grab guys at shoulders if you height mog or move them to the back so you don't appear you are making an effort to reach and shoulders move vertically
Grab girls above the ass if possible, never shoulders, put them on her back
Grabbing a girl and showing hand on the above hip on the other side is probably too much if she is just a friend but if you are chad it might pass
At the flank you should as in front as possible without looking like an idiot, so no grabbing or grab one side of other person
Either way it gives you the option to do something with the other hand
The free arm and hand should be the closest part to the camera, a big arm and it's over for everyone else on the pic
Hold a drink or make a v with fingers around chest area, no beta shit like a thumb up
Angle between arms and forearm should be around 90º or less so no holding your arms down like a schizo
If you are not grabbing anyone put your hand around the belly button and one closest to the camera around chest area doing something mentioned earlier

Other:
Groom
Hairstyle
Clothing
Accessories
Just take pictures next to reccessed manlets