sell your cum to married couples.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22775 and SA7
date a bilionarie like Meeks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 22775 and 2 others
tiktok u can get millions of followers just for looking at your camera for 5 seconds a day:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: mmdnohi, MakinMogReturns and poopoohead
Easy peasy.

Open Tiktok and IG accounts, upload well recorded videos doing challenges and pics taken by a photographer with a high end camera. Let the algorithm do it's thing and make your chad face have 10k+ followers in no time.

Once you have a dedicated social media following, open a youtube channel about you travelling to random places, with affiliate links to the hotels/places you go in the description. This way you can earn money while you travel and fuck Stacies, so what is a pipedream and a large expense of money for most is actually more money in your pocket for just existing.

That's what I'll do after ascending and looking like my avi. Can't lose at life if legit 6+ PSL chad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, mmdnohi, rand anon and 6 others
Onlyfans

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
make shitty YouTube and tiktok videos displaying your looks and tell people that if they buy your bullshit corse, you will make them chad

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I won’t do some cringey ass tik tok my self respect is more important but I could do the IG thing tho but I find it hard to believe these guys actually make any kinda money that way

film a three second clip of your face and post it on tiktok

my one chad friend had an older 50 year old woman who worked for a lexus dealership and he would make her send him "care packages" of $500 when he ran out of money

we used our last care package to go to a hockey game together and got wasted

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and BoneDensity
it got so bad to the point where he gave me her number and i had to pretend to be him to get us applepay "care packages" because he wasn't verbally fluent enough to ask for it

currently working on a care pakcage right now LARPing as him but her kids are at this big soccer meet and she isn't trying to talk via text

Title inb4 g4p
I'll give you a serious answer. Looking good helps a lot in business. Some ideas:

Find a niche where you want to build a business, be it marketing, be it coaching, ...

Start with social media and focus on content and building a followerbase.

Now you can start converting your followers into customers or

You can also focus on social media first and then just contact companies and offer to help them with ads, content, etc.

make shitty YouTube and tiktok videos displaying your looks and tell people that if they buy your bullshit corse, you will make them chad
@SyrianPsycho

my one chad friend had an older 50 year old woman who worked for a lexus dealership and he would make her send him "care packages" of $500 when he ran out of money

we used our last care package to go to a hockey game together and got wasted
just care package maxx bro!

• JFL
Reactions: AchooWhalesAreBlue
How tall is your dad and how old are you?

dad 6'0
mom strong 5'5
me weak 5'5
my mom is 2cm taller than me not even kidding
Im in a similar position im 5 7 6 3 dad 5 8 mom i am 16 tho.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
I'm 16 as well
holy fuck we are unlucky

have you grown in the past few months?
1.5-2 inches since last year prolly gonna grow two more inches in total and end up 5 9 unless I hit my growth spurt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
1.5-2 inches since last year prolly gonna grow two more inches in total and end up 5 9 unless I hit my growth spurt.
I didn't grow at all from last year untill the beginning of August, then I grew 3 cm
I'm hoping to reach 5'8

and 5'9 is respectable tbh.

P
I'll give you a serious answer. Looking good helps a lot in business. Some ideas:

Find a niche where you want to build a business, be it marketing, be it coaching, ...

Start with social media and focus on content and building a followerbase.

Now you can start converting your followers into customers or

You can also focus on social media first and then just contact companies and offer to help them with ads, content, etc.
Personal trainer?

P

Personal trainer?
you can also do that, but personally I would rather offer online coaching, you just have to place yourself well. Have a story to tell and have reviews for the coaching, but you can also buy them. Look into building a "personal brand"

Easy peasy.

Open Tiktok and IG accounts, upload well recorded videos doing challenges and pics taken by a photographer with a high end camera. Let the algorithm do it's thing and make your chad face have 10k+ followers in no time.

Once you have a dedicated social media following, open a youtube channel about you travelling to random places, with affiliate links to the hotels/places you go in the description. This way you can earn money while you travel and fuck Stacies, so what is a pipedream and a large expense of money for most is actually more money in your pocket for just existing.

That's what I'll do after ascending and looking like my avi. Can't lose at life if legit 6+ PSL chad.
I have thought of a way to capitalise on my Chadlite looks after ascension and this sounds like the best route.

• +1
Reactions: chigoha and NegativeNorwood
it's so fucking easy to make money when you're chad or even chadlite

you can literally get rich by begging for money on the streets of some wealthy area

film a three second clip of your face and post it on tiktok

Just be a narcy fag and post thirst traps to appeal to 11 year olds to boost your ego theory

I'm 16 as well
holy fuck we are unlucky

have you grown in the past few months?
U will still grow, relax. Theres a chart you can do that say with 80% accuracy your height when you stop growing. My father did for me when i was 5 and i grew exactly to 183cm.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
@SyrianPsycho as a lurker here for several years which one of my threads is your favorite? :feelshmm:🤗

dad 6'0
mom strong 5'5
me weak 5'5
my mom is 2cm taller than me not even kidding
Im in a similar position im 5 7 6 3 dad 5 8 mom i am 16 tho.
U will still grow, relax. Theres a chart you can do that say with 80% accuracy your height when you stop growing. My father did for me when i was 5 and i grew exactly to 183cm.
you never know :feelshmm: make sure you don't stunt urself :feelshmm:
Relive-Every-Hilarious-Time-the-Hemsworth-Brothers-Have-Trolled-One-Another5.jpg

I hope so brother