How to moneymax?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I have summer break and I need alot of money for my surgeries in the future. What are the best ways to earn alot of money quickly at 16 yo?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
take a dump in a ziplock bag and ship it to cucks on reddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, androidcel and Arkantos
-stock exchange
-mcdonalds
-Cryptomaxxing
-other shitty job 9-5 job I guess

Gay for pay

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: william, ULTRATERAX63, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
If you dont have any skill. probably just go work at McDonalds. They dont profile on looks so you are in luck.

If you dont have any skill. probably just go work at McDonalds. They dont profile on looks so you are in luck.
Earns like shit

You can't.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You can't.

Sell your butthole to rich old men

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Get a job. I have one for this month and am probably gonna make 1.6-1.9k.

• +1
anyone know good forums/resources/guides for these?
Anyone offering a guide is an internet charlatan. You need real experience, assymetric information and big money to be able to make money off trading. SE and crypto is where losers lose. And the losers are everyone who's not an institution. And if you're a lone trader who makes money consistently, your broker will hate you. There is so much psychology involved in not losing everything by trading. Statistically you will lose everything.

• +1
Reactions: Raymon97, You and SikKunt
take a dump in a ziplock bag and ship it to cucks on reddit
ded srs?
  • E-whore
  • E-pimp
  • Investing
  • Instagram affiliate marketing
  • dropshipping :feelsuhh:
  • Busking
  • Tutoring

Last edited:
  • +1
Anyone offering a guide is an internet charlatan. You need real experience, assymetric information and big money to be able to make money off trading. SE and crypto is where losers lose. And the losers are everyone who's not an institution. And if you're a lone trader who makes money consistently, your broker will hate you. There is so much psychology involved in not losing everything by trading. Statistically you will lose everything.
disappointment
didnt the christchurch shooter get his money from bitcoin?

Go download robinhood app and sign up, you can invest in stocks for free with no broker fees

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, kobecel and androidcel
I think when you ask "how can I make money?" you are asking to wrong question.
JFL at this tbh, I made atleast 1000% on cryptos as a lone trader with an average iq. I know a guy from another forum who became a millionaire from trading crypto.

Day trading is a meme but it is possible to make a lot of money on crypto if you catch a promising coin early and hold it for a few years.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 685
Ewhore

I will give u all u need bro

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Go make asmr channel.

this may sound cucked but maybe focus on your education/pumping your resume up, get good enough grades so you can secure a 6 figure salary in the future. career earnings potential maxx