How to moneymaxx

JimJones

JimJones

Bronze
We'll be chadlites after a couple years in this forum. Next we'll need to moneymaxx. With money and looks, you automatically get status. This is the path to chadom

We already have a few semi-established YouTubers having a gig going. Perhaps they can share their experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
We already have a few semi-established YouTubers having a gig going. Perhaps they can share their experiences.
YouTube isn't good unless you get huge. Also if they find our past, it's over. My best bet is crypto (which is dying), wagecucking, or some other form of investing

If you aren't educationmaxxing, nothing much else that's guaranteed. Jimmy scams pajeets on facebook to make pocket change. You could also do like small pump and dump schemes. Ponzi maxx etc.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
If you aren't educationmaxxing, nothing much else that's guaranteed. Jimmy scams pajeets on facebook to make pocket change. You could also do like small pump and dump schemes. Ponzi maxx etc.
How much do think your high school reputation matters? I come from a small town so I fear that I'll be disregarded because I didn't go to a high end school.

How much do think your high school reputation matters? I come from a small town so I fear that I'll be disregarded because I didn't go to a high end school.
If you're in the US go to college, choose a high paying career path, and don't fuck up. High school prestige matters for what colleges you are trying to get into, but you don't necessarily need to go to the best college to moneymaxx.

study cryptos hard

I have some stuff I'm thinking if going into but I need to wagecuck for a little bit
but if you are young go high school and enjoy it and bang girls

I have some stuff I'm thinking if going into but I need to wagecuck for a little bit
Being a computer engineering student I can tell you that it is very much a status thing. By that I mean you need to be brought up in a fairly upper class family. While I can hate on my curry genetics I can appreciate the fact that my parents bred me from birth to money max and looks maxing is something I got into myself because internships come from your parents career and good university mindset needs to be bred into you. Coming from a small town puts you at a disadvantage big time rather than someone who grew up in Silicon Valley because that’s how you get a starting six figure and just climb like crazy from there. Sorry to be a downer but that’s my observations but keep working hard things work out if you don’t want to be crazy rich and just live a content life.

Being a computer engineering student I can tell you that it is very much a status thing. By that I mean you need to be brought up in a fairly upper class family. While I can hate on my curry genetics I can appreciate the fact that my parents bred me from birth to money max and looks maxing is something I got into myself because internships come from your parents career and good university mindset needs to be bred into you. Coming from a small town puts you at a disadvantage big time rather than someone who grew up in Silicon Valley because that’s how you get a starting six figure and just climb like crazy from there. Sorry to be a downer but that’s my observations but keep working hard things work out if you don’t want to be crazy rich and just live a content life.
Yeah it's a shame, best thing I can hope is get a cut from my grandfather treasure or invest. Either way, I need to wagecuck

We'll be chadlites after a couple years in this forum
You greatly overestimate the genetic potential of most of our userbase lmfaoo

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yeah it's a shame, best thing I can hope is get a cut from my grandfather treasure or invest. Either way, I need to wagecuck
Definately I’m going to wage cuck hard but I kinda enjoy the subject material so it isn’t bad

You greatly overestimate the genetic potential of most of our userbase lmfaoo
Surgery will overcome it. The only death sentence is a bad eye area

Computer programming/web development/software engineering. Same shit.

Surgery will overcome it. The only death sentence is a bad eye area
If people actually try to save up for it yeah. I feel like most people here don't even try the basic stuff let alone surgery

• +1
Reactions: Chad Dragonslayer
study cryptos hard
My strategy right now is to hold. I suspect that over the next decade, the value of bitcoin will boom again due to it being a bull market. Then I can cash out. :feelsez:

I'm not just going to be holding on to bitcoin though, I'll probably put a fraction of my investment into ethereum and other alt-coins.

Jimmy never fails to amaze me. He said he just starts adding Indian men then asking them for money even if they’re in poverty and they’ll send money.

Most legit way to money max: be born rich. Just like looks and personality it's mostly heriditary or otherwise luck based. the nice thing about curry parents are that they're basically Jew tier money maxxers.

Most legit way to money max: be born rich. Just like looks and personality it's mostly heriditary or otherwise luck based. the nice thing about curry parents are that they're basically Jew tier money maxxers.
I can attest to that lmao if you work decently hard after being born curry you get guaranteed lots of money but shitty curry genetics like me