How to moneymaz

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
Serious answers only pls

Software Engineering, or years in the finance industry to get a career @ a hedge fund or VC.

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz
Software Engineering, or years in the finance industry to get a career @ a hedge fund or VC.
I dont want that much money tbh i want to momeymax this summer

Whatever makes 10-15k would be fine tbh i have literally all day i can do anything

step 1) develop skill
step 2) monetize it

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and fuse
I dont want that much money tbh i want to momeymax this summer

Whatever makes 10-15k would be fine tbh i have literally all day i can do anything
Dropshipping is a saturated field that somehow still makes people money you can try that.

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
Dropshipping is a saturated field that somehow still makes people money you can try that.
Do yk whos a good dude/method to learn? Idk how any of that shit works

Do yk whos a good dude/method to learn? Idk how any of that shit works
It's simple you just buy shit for pennies on something like alibaba, or even IRL stores that are going out of business and you sell it at inflated prices.

Like 80% of products sold on amazon are dropshipped these days.

drug dealing or scamming lol

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, fuse and changemywayz
tbh just go into a high-paying career u find the most appealing and watch a bunch of yt videos on how to succeed in it, software engineering is suifuel but pays a lot but u might like it idk

It's simple you just buy shit for pennies on something like alibaba, or even IRL stores that are going out of business and you sell it at inflated prices.

Like 80% of products sold on amazon are dropshipped these days.
over if u don't get everything from alibaba for free off refunding

can confirm this is legit if u know ppl, would rec cybercrime over drug dealing though
I made around 8k in 2 weeks by scamming BTC to nigerian banks who do international transfers

twinkmaxx and suck dick EZ money :)

• JFL
Reactions: AustrianOak47
Keep asking here you never will make money

asking this question here automatically means you wont be able to succeed in anything so the advice doesn't really matter

asking this question here automatically means you wont be able to succeed in anything so the advice doesn't really matter
I’m working on 2 ways rn which i have been for the past couple of days ill prolly fail but whatever i needa find a way

Get paid dont release the BTC and transfer it to an external platform wallet like Exodus and repeat
Doesn’t really help but thanks

Get paid dont release the BTC and transfer it to an external platform wallet like Exodus and repeat
that's a good idea actually. How do you find people who will let you hold the bitcoin?

How to do
idk personally I would learn how to hack, search the dark web for forums and communities in the black hat space, and then make connections because eventually you will find some people making bank and if they know ur not a fed and fw you they'll put u on prolly