HOW TO MOVE OUT YOUR COUNTRY AND MAKE 100k+ NO MONEY NEEDED

kurd

kurd

kurd
note; this will get you banned from the country you live in so you cannot go there anymore if you do this.

have to be 18+ obviously

niggas for example if you live in Germany and you want to leave it cause its boring or whateva or you found a nice girlfriend in a different country and you wanna move there (like Philippines)

just take a shit ton of phone subscriptions, like iphone 14 pro maxxes (99% of the time they will accept, and you can max it out at every store that does this saying you gotta pay 30$ per month bla bla but you’re not gonna pay anything)

if you max out all the phones and shit, you find a buyer that can buy them all at once and most of the time you can sell them online or to someone idk)

you can make 10-20k with that

now you have bank loans and shit, this is kinda the hard part but still possible, what you do is max out loans and you need to lie good telling them you need it to start a business or for a house (99% of the time they will accept it too, but it might be lower than what you expect if you dont have a good credit)

you can make like 100k+ with that but you can get more it literally just depends on you lol

now you have around 120k$ (YOU CAN GET MORE IT JUST DEPENDS ON YOUR CREDIT AND SHIT)

now for extra you can be scummy and scam your friends saying you’re gonna pay them back and need some money cause why not you’re not gonna talk w them anymore anyways.

now you have around 100k+ in a third world country with a hot girlfriend, this is what one of my friends did, really not that hard and you can’t get arrested since the government in that country won’t care enough to do anything.

also if the country you’re living in is eu you’ll get banned from eu too but who cares

just max out loans and leave also you can do student loans too and for me this is 10k so its a extra 10k or you can probably loan something from your boss

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 27746 and 3 others
You could just work for a few years at most and have the same money without being banned from Europe tho

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 29167, Danish_Retard and 2 others
You could just work for a few years at most and have the same money without being banned from Europe tho
bruh, maxxing out all your loans is zero offert and zero time, enjoy working 3 years for 100k

two things i will never do in my life
1. take meth
2. listen to a greycel's advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Zonar, aspiringexcel and 11 others
note; this will get you banned from the country you live in so you cannot go there anymore if you do this.

have to be 18+ obviously

niggas for example if you live in Germany and you want to leave it cause its boring or whateva or you found a nice girlfriend in a different country and you wanna move there (like Philippines)

just take a shit ton of phone subscriptions, like iphone 14 pro maxxes (99% of the time they will accept, and you can max it out at every store that does this saying you gotta pay 30$ per month bla bla but you’re not gonna pay anything)

if you max out all the phones and shit, you find a buyer that can buy them all at once and most of the time you can sell them online or to someone idk)

you can make 10-20k with that

now you have bank loans and shit, this is kinda the hard part but still possible, what you do is max out loans and you need to lie good telling them you need it to start a business or for a house (99% of the time they will accept it too, but it might be lower than what you expect if you dont have a good credit)

you can make like 100k+ with that but you can get more it literally just depends on you lol

now you have around 120k$ (YOU CAN GET MORE IT JUST DEPENDS ON YOUR CREDIT AND SHIT)

now for extra you can be scummy and scam your friends saying you’re gonna pay them back and need some money cause why not you’re not gonna talk w them anymore anyways.

now you have around 100k+ in a third world country with a hot girlfriend, this is what one of my friends did, really not that hard and you can’t get arrested since the government in that country won’t care enough to do anything.

also if the country you’re living in is eu you’ll get banned from eu too but who cares

just max out loans and leave also you can do student loans too and for me this is 10k so its a extra 10k or you can probably loan something from your boss
Gypsy scam tactics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Deleted member 24347, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Gypsy scam tactics.
literally had a friend who did this at age 25 250k in euros maxxed and went to turkey with his turkish girlfriend🤣

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 29167 and Skywalker
literally had a friend who did this at age 25 250k in euros maxxed and went to turkey with his turkish girlfriend🤣
LITERALLY extremely worth it if you can pull this off lmao
it nets you 20k ish in PASSIVE income per month , which basically means you can have a decent life in Turkey/ SEA 2nd world after that,
WITHOUT WORKING lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 24347
not a single letter

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Deleted member 29167
legit thread but i wouldn't do it cuz imagine if my gf breaks up with me and i wanna go back to the EU

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
not a single letter
how are you hating on his legit thread while ur threads are literally the most shitty water ass threads ever

• +1
how are you hating on his legit thread while ur threads are literally the most shitty water ass threads ever
most of my threads are helpful assuming your above 10 iq. this nigga is legit telling u to do illegal shit and fuck up ur credit score jfl

• +1
most of my threads are helpful assuming your above 10 iq. this nigga is legit telling u to do illegal shit and fuck up ur credit score jfl
even more proof u have actual 90 IQ lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and kurd
ur actually 0 iq wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back