how to naturally boost growth hormone?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
give me different recommendations on how to boost my igf-1 and somatropin growth hormone. Without hgh or peptides but other supplements that are non sarm are acceptable. Maybe also mk-677 if it will actually help. I want to look like Anderson silva haha

Thank me later

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
why would you wanna destroy the way you look

Thank me later
LMAOO this user is a genius, it’s actually so funny seeing those pseido scientific threads

why would you wanna destroy the way you look
I don’t want to destroy it I just want more pronounced bones and brow ridge. Hormones are such an interesting thing, the human body can develop so good under the influence of hormones, many people miss that out especially during puberty. Would you say mk-677 would be good for me?

I don’t want to destroy it I just want more pronounced bones and brow ridge. Hormones are such an interesting thing, the human body can develop so good under the influence of hormones, many people miss that out especially during puberty. Would you say mk-677 would be good for me?
This is more about hormone receptors and genetics than anything, even if you have high HGH it will not guarantee you to get these things