How to naturally lower your inhib

kalluss

kalluss

Certified LTB/SUB5 slayer
I've decided to make a thread on how I done it since I was logically very high inhib

Note
You need to understand that if you decide to lower it many people will come to you for validation something that might bother you later

Step 1 : understand if its mentally of physically

What i mean by this is you should figure yourself out by knowing if its body making you high inhib (mostly common) or your mind (rare)
because if its your mind then its easily fixable with a good mentality , This thread will focus on the physical part aka your body

Step 2 : Know your fear

A high inhib comes with fear you might not really see it as a fear but sadly it is the ones that are the most common and that most people have is
Fear of rejection
Fear of being left alone
Fear of being talk behind your back or having rumors about you
All these are pretty much similar and to fix a fear generally you must face it or learn the truth about it ask you self this
Why am I scared? and why should I be?

I was mostly scared about what people think about me so had grown a bigger inhib but i failed to understand that it doesn't work like that and that its very fixable , they don't care about you , they will only when the topic is about them rather then "what's the homework" stop thinking to much just be focus rather then simulating your self to fake scenarios

Step 3 : The final step "The test"

Go in a bus stop try to engage in a small convo with someone any one it doesn't matter
2 scenario should happened
1 You cant

Your too awkward to do it which is fine since based on that think about what's the thing that's making awkward when you will realize that there is none thats when you start slowly to lower your inhib

2 You did

his respond shouldn't matter but i want you to pay attention on how your body reacts if you were a very high inhib person you will get huge heartbeat and it would feel like a heart attack understand why if that's happened you must make sure that your body knows there is no danger no fear

I will make the second part down ask to be tag
that is if i haven't forgotten any important part

Anyways thoughts?
@wsada
@PsychoH

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zombey, rawmilk, wsada and 2 others
whats the difference between your body making you high inhib and your mind making u high inhib

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk and kalluss
whats the difference between your body making you high inhib and your mind making u high inhib
one is because you have a poor mentality and you just dont wanna do it because you dont feel like it and the other one is more about your body not letting you rather then you mind so like huge heartbeat nausea and stomach pain

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk
I've decided to make a thread on how I done it since I was logically very high inhib

Note
You need to understand that if you decide to lower it many people will come to you for validation something that might bother you later

Step 1 : understand if its mentally of physically

What i mean by this is you should figure yourself out by knowing if its body making you high inhib (mostly common) or your mind (rare)
because if its your mind then its easily fixable with a good mentality , This thread will focus on the physical part aka your body

Step 2 : Know your fear

A high inhib comes with fear you might not really see it as a fear but sadly it is the ones that are the most common and that most people have is
Fear of rejection
Fear of being left alone
Fear of being talk behind your back or having rumors about you

All these are pretty much similar and to fix a fear generally you must face it or learn the truth about it ask you self this
Why am I scared? and why should I be?

I was mostly scared about what people think about me so had grown a bigger inhib but i failed to understand that it doesn't work like that and that its very fixable , they don't care about you , they will only when the topic is about them rather then "what's the homework" stop thinking to much just be focus rather then simulating your self to fake scenarios

Step 3 : The final step "The test"

Go in a bus stop try to engage in a small convo with someone any one it doesn't matter
2 scenario should happened
1 You cant

Your too awkward to do it which is fine since based on that think about what's the thing that's making awkward when you will realize that there is none thats when you start slowly to lower your inhib

2 You did

his respond shouldn't matter but i want you to pay attention on how your body reacts if you were a very high inhib person you will get huge heartbeat and it would feel like a heart attack understand why if that's happened you must make sure that your body knows there is no danger no fear

I will make the second part down ask to be tag
that is if i haven't forgotten any important part

Anyways thoughts?
@wsada
@PsychoH

Its just exposure therapy thts the only way. The only prob is if ur genuinely subhuman u will get bad reactions. Anybody atleast average with high inhib should do exposure therapy though u just work ur way up with little objectives like wht u said at first talking to randoms at a bus stop, then u progress to eating in a restaraunt alone etc. Jot it down in a diary and just slowly increase ur exposure to scenarios ur uncomfortable with and work ur way up.

• +1
Its just exposure therapy thts the only way. The only prob is if ur genuinely subhuman u will get bad reactions. Anybody atleast average with high inhib should do exposure therapy though u just work ur way up with little objectives like wht u said at first talking to randoms at a bus stop, then u progress to eating in a restaraunt alone etc. Jot it down in a diary and just slowly increase ur exposure to scenarios ur uncomfortable with and work ur way up.
Yea some people down have that option for money or time reason this is just a easy method a first step that is equally good

• +1
Talking random bs to strangers helped me out so much. My heart used to beat so fast just thinking about uncomfortable social situations

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk, kalluss and TitusA
Talking random bs to strangers helped me out so much. My heart used to beat so fast just thinking about uncomfortable social situations
Yeah the main prob is incels almost develop agrophobia from lack of interaction. Just gotta interact and be around ppl as much as possible. It helps u feel better mentally aswell unless ur around total idiots.

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk, kalluss and 0proteindiet
Main tactics that I'm using
-optimism
-practice makes perfect exposure therapy

• +1
Reactions: zombey, rawmilk and kalluss
Yeah the main prob is incels almost develop agrophobia from lack of interaction. Just gotta interact and be around ppl as much as possible. It helps u feel better mentally aswell unless ur around total idiots.
Yes that’s also true but I did some therapy when I was younger about a fear (not related) it’s mostly just understanding why are you scared because fear is always when we don’t understand well something

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk and TitusA
unironically shut ur brain off and shut ur sadness and hate off

• +1
Yes that’s also true but I did some therapy when I was younger about a fear (not related) it’s mostly just understanding why are you scared because fear is always when we don’t understand well something
Yeah I had some social anxiety after my drug problems (ur rly mentaly weak when recovering from drug use). DId therapy and its rly about trying to break down ur subconscious thoughts, look at why they arent logical and then expose urself to ur fears.

• +1
Yeah I had some social anxiety after my drug problems (ur rly mentaly weak when recovering from drug use). DId therapy and its rly about trying to break down ur subconscious thoughts, look at why they arent logical and then expose urself to ur fears.
True I mean go for it if you can’t or have problem doing it yourself I’ve done it in the shower jfl

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk and TitusA
True I mean go for it if you can’t or have problem doing it yourself I’ve done it in the shower jfl
Yh tbh I could do prob 90 percent of the breaking the thoughts down myself but every so often he would give me some great input or advice.

• +1
Thank you for this, im a certified autist in my school and next year im changing schools where no one knows me so ill be giga confident low inhib there, thank you.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and TitusA
Thank you for this, im a certified autist in my school and next year im changing schools where no one knows me so ill be giga confident low inhib there, thank you.
Be careful who you hangout with

• +1
I wanna start hanging out with the popular low inhib guys and befriend everyone type shit
hmm gl personally i wouldnt recommand befriending everyone just be seen as chill and thats all

• +1
elaborate
they will mentally drain you i mean you dont wanna hangout with a group that looks like this

• +1
why not, whats the problem
the more friend you have the more problem you will have
i learn this from exprience i mean you just have to give them the impression you dont have to litteraly do this and tell them