How to NoBread?

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
i just relapsed on a 8day nobread streak. What are other good copes besides bread, or a have a similar taste? I literally can not stop eating bread.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, OOGABOOGA, lutte and 4 others
More 2 weeks and you won't miss it
Last year I stopped eating bread for like 6 months

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, OOGABOOGA, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
More 2 weeks and you won't miss it
Last year I stopped eating bread for like 6 months
fucking mirin fr. i just love the texture of it too much.
this time im going for 2 weeks, atleast i curbed my gluten consumption down.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Lux
Try no water instead bro

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, HowAmIAlive123 and Baldingman1998
Try no water instead bro
eating bread is unneccessaraly and unhealthy
try to NoBread, its fucknig hard if u enjoy a small piece of wheat bread from time to time

wtf I dont even like bread

• Ugh..
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
wish I could eat pasta and rice all the time but too lazy so I have to cope with bread ngl

• Ugh..
is this for age maxing?

• +1
Start cooking your own meals. Sweet potatoes and basmati rice taste good and are more filling than bread, especially if you add lots of legumes and veggies. Make some rice pudding or porridge. Eat more fruits. Chew gum

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 756, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
Start cooking your own meals. Sweet potatoes and basmati rice taste good and are more filling than bread, especially if you add lots of legumes and veggies. Make some rice pudding or porridge. Eat more fruits. Chew gum
i cook on my own already, and i still love bread. i just miss the texture so much. i tried to cope with "keto"-cheese breads, but i just cant.

i just relapsed on a 8day nobread streak. What are other good copes besides bread, or a have a similar taste? I literally can not stop eating bread.
Why do you want to stop eating bread?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: salah11 and HowAmIAlive123
?

bread literally mogs both, its so simple and the texture is so amazing

eat very dark bread tbh, I eat that if I eat bread. Has almost no to no sugar, good carbs and some protein

• Love it
i cook on my own already, and i still love bread. i just miss the texture so much. i tried to cope with "keto"-cheese breads, but i just cant.
Why do you want to stop eating bread in the first place? If you enjoy it and have no issues with it, just keep eating it

• +1
Why do you want to stop eating bread in the first place? If you enjoy it and have no issues with it, just keep eating it
overtime its just unnecessary, also i watched a documentary a while back how gluten in generall is unhealthy. i cut out other glutens easily, but i struggle with bread

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoroccanGoku
eat very dark bread tbh, I eat that if I eat bread. Has almost no to no sugar, good carbs and some protein

also u need to eat way less cuz it makes u feel full way faster ez for leanmax tbh

• Love it
overtime its just unnecessary, also i watched a documentary a while back how gluten in generall is unhealthy. i cut out other glutens easily, but i struggle with bread
I also watch a lot of videos and read some articles online saying that bread is healthy and there is no reason to cut it off from your diet unless you have celiac disease, yes white bread is unhealthy but if you do sourdough whole wheat bread you're getting a healthy carb source that filled with nutrients and won't spike your blood sugar as white bread did at least not as fast.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: salah11, HowAmIAlive123 and lutte
eating bread is unneccessaraly and unhealthy
try to NoBread, its fucknig hard if u enjoy a small piece of wheat bread from time to time
No, AVOIDING bread is unnecessary. You’re putting yourself through all of this for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and HowAmIAlive123
are you just craving carbs? just eat some sugar or fruit or something

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Julian and HowAmIAlive123
Caged so hard at nobread. Tbh I’m on day 2 without thinking about it. I pretty much only eat bread when I get lazy and eat fast food/pizza. Making potato’s and rice takes more effort but I feel better eating it for sure

• JFL
thanks brocels for the infos:)

why no bread?
All that matters is calories, apparently

• +1
How the fuck do you not have enough willpower to not even eat bread, there are people here that go 30 days without eating any food at all. Monkmaxx for a month to increase willpower or NGMI.

• +1
How the fuck do you not have enough willpower to not even eat bread, there are people here that go 30 days without eating any food at all. Monkmaxx for a month to increase willpower or NGMI.
not everyone likes bread the same way i do. it was always my favourite snack.
I can literally go longer on NoFap while on 250mg test then eating no bread.

My favourite childhood memories were literally me eating normal wheat bread with salt.
Also, anyone from germany can confirm this, bread here is fucking awsome

Don't know, just don't buy it.

• Ugh..
It's not that hard, I used to eat bread like a fucking BadlandsChugs drinks soda lmao And when during my weight loss I completely cut it off, the key is not to put yourself down when you eat it occasionally

• Love it