how to not appear weak when someone insults you on your looks?

D

Deleted member 4675

🇫🇷🇫🇷
There is really nothing to say especially when they just straight up call you ugly. Its especially annoying when they are like psl 4, but if you start saying some retard shit like "ur ramus is short and u have nct and high set eyebrows" you will just straight up look like mfing aspie. this manlet 160cm faggot calls everyone ugly when hes nw3 and he still gets girls cuz of gangster status. its over for him when he gets older

what to do? call them ugly back?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo and stuckneworleans
Beat them to death then skull fuck them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Halotestin, crosshold, stuckneworleans and 2 others
if my dad fucked your mother youd be as ugly

you have to NT mog them

don’t get offended and just insult back.

But you have to build it up slowly. If people insult you to your face abour your looks you must be very low status ngl

The only thing you can do is insult one of their flaws. But if you're actually ugly there's no coming back from a looks insult, everyone laughs and you look like the loser no matter what. That's why I never got into verbal fights with anyone. All they had to do was point out one of my 10 flaws and I lose the argument, social status, and self esteem.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Limbo, greenboat and 1 other person
in the end does it matter if an ugly person calls you ugly and ure ugly too?

you cant lol. its oooover. just run away crying people will be more understanding

You said he’s 160 cm now if ur anything bigger than a turbomanlet kick the fuck out of him

you have to NT mog them

don’t get offended and just insult back.

But you have to build it up slowly. If people insult you to your face abour your looks you must be very low status ngl
i dont know, people are kind of delusional here, they even call chad ugly i dont get how normies got all this confidence but i kind of laugh ed when i heard them call him ugly.

im low status asf too
You said he’s 160 cm now if ur anything bigger than a turbomanlet kick the fuck out of him
im 178cm so its kind of brutal, maybe he sees me everyone from the worst angle possible so thats why he might be so deluded
in the end does it matter if an ugly person calls you ugly and ure ugly too?
i dont know

• JFL
Reactions: Limbo
Ignore him. Narcys hate this

´ju´st tell him that you didnt hear him and call him antboy if he is shorter than you (you need to be at least 10cm taller tbh)

nice sig bro :feelsbadman:
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: zeno
who cares just suckerpunch anyone who bullied u

• JFL
Reactions: greenboat
Just cave his face in with your knee.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and Deleted member 4545