How to not be a sub5

incle

incle

Iron
(don’t mind the bad picture) im 15 never had gf and thinking of rope (not kidding) i hate my face so bad I can’t even look at the mirror anymore and im so poor to get surgery, i need a fucking way to get a better face or im going to gandy heaven, pls help and don’t be rude (btw I have pale skin but got burn from the sun is my skin color looks bad?)

Attachments

• IMG_6455.jpeg
    IMG_6455.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
At 15 your face will still grow. My face finished up the last tweaks of the bone structure now at 20 for me. At least see where puberty takes you. Not sure how favorable your phenotype is where you live (might detract) butt at least see how the face grows fully first.

• +1
Reactions: watah and 97baHater
(don’t mind the bad picture) im 15 never had gf and thinking of rope (not kidding) i hate my face so bad I can’t even look at the mirror anymore and im so poor to get surgery, i need a fucking way to get a better face or im going to gandy heaven, pls help and don’t be rude (btw I have pale skin but got burn from the sun is my skin color looks bad?)
Skin color and hair is the main problem, also you look too young rn. Become muscular.

At 15 your face will still grow. My face finished up the last tweaks of the bone structure now at 20 for me. At least see where puberty takes you. Not sure how favorable your phenotype is where you live (might detract) butt at least see how the face grows fully first.
bro I think i even finished my puberty😭🙏🏻 , anyway I don’t think my puberty will make me any better

face doesnt look bad but its lacking of phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
bro I think i even finished my puberty😭🙏🏻 , anyway I don’t think my puberty will make me any better
The face grows further than 15, I looked older than most of my peers at 14 but my skull still grew until 20.

Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
fuck you

• Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado
  • +1
Reactions: schizolool and Clark69
attention seeking retard, you look fine for a 15 and you come here acting like u are deformed :feelsuhh:
Not really he's just above you retard

Just wait and grow older. You have the type of face that peaks at 20

attention seeking retard, you look fine for a 15 and you come here acting like u are deformed :feelsuhh:
Bro acting like he's some kind of Chad

I don’t think my face will change that much, jordan barrett looks the same when he was 14
And that is why his skull is shit today.

bro if im not sub5 im average, it’s over anyway if im not chadlite , just shut the fuck up it’s just bad to not having a pretty face

If you cant afford any surgery then u can only leanmax and hairmax

bro if im not sub5 im average, it’s over anyway if im not chadlite , just shut the fuck up it’s just bad to not having a pretty face
first world problems
you came here for attention, no other reason.

• +1
Reactions: itsover36282 and UZB_Strebl
yeah I think ur right, do u think i can be htn after i get fully grown bones?
Bonewise depends, pheno won't be ideal though.

nah I need to get better face, attention will not get me a gf😭🙏🏻
you realistically cant do shit but wait to grow up
being realistic here

tf is pheno I don’t get it , I learned English from tiktok bro😭🙏🏻
Phenotype. Essentially you don't look caucasian enough to be considered wide appeal globally.

0 still is not enough :forcedsmile: but yes the formulation was borderline retarded.
enough means that there a bit
when you say i dont have enough gas it means there at least some gas
otherwise you say i have no gas
Nerd Sniffing GIF

enough means that there a bit
when you say i dont have enough gas it means there at least some gas
otherwise you say i have no gas
Nerd Sniffing GIF
He could be a mutt.

I mean my point is that he looks 0% caucasian and nobody could confuse him for a white person lol.
He looks like he could have european DNA imo, admixtured.

He looks like he could have european DNA imo, admixtured.
I have some italian genes from my grandma , I think it’s like 1%:feelshah: (save Europe) (do I welcome in agartha?)

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, UZB_Strebl, onskibidi and 1 other person
Bad pheno nothing u can do really. Idk if ur sub 5 ur prob just average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razzle and incle