How to not be dry when texting

P

PresidentBusiness

Iron
Guys help me, how do I start a conversation with a girl on text, what topics do I bring up or ask her idk I'm autistic. I dint want to be autistic and dry anymore help me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and socialcel
if she likes u, u won’t have to try

• +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx3, LightStruck and N1666
If you are worried about being dry then she must be boring herself

just call her, texting is boring
Ye Ik but I literally just met her on dating app. It always happens to me where we both text and the conversation just gets boring cause idk what to ask her as first text message it's always just '' what arw you doing''

Guys help me, how do I start a conversation with a girl on text, what topics do I bring up or ask her idk I'm autistic. I dint want to be autistic and dry anymore help me
It doesn't matter if you're autistic or not. The girl will carry the conversation and laugh at everything you say if she's attracted to you.

Source: A girl who later confessed to me went along with every retarded thing I would text her just so we could have some conversation.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, changemywayz and PresidentBusiness
Ye Ik but I literally just met her on dating app. It always happens to me where we both text and the conversation just gets boring cause idk what to ask her as first text message it's always just '' what arw you doing''
just introduce urself and tell her u don't like texting, if she don't agree to hop on call then on to the next bc if u cant text and don't like texting ur gonna fumble anyway. pro tip when ur on call just ask her abt herself so u don't rlly gotta say anything girls love yapping

• +1
Reactions: PresidentBusiness