How to not be retarded around girls

Rosefan4everNofags

Rosefan4everNofags

Iron
Seriously, how do I stop being retarded around women? I get approached and messaged by girls but always end up fucking it up, link me to any guides or whatever that would help thanks

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe
Seriously, how do I stop being retarded around women? I get approached and messaged by girls but always end up fucking it up, link me to any guides or whatever that would help thanks
get copius amount of surgeries until your autism doesnt matter theory

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Graham, Deleted member 28414 and 2 others
there can be many reasons
do they ghost you or what

there can be many reasons
do they ghost you or who
No it’s more so we begin talking and I start thinking they’re a massive whore and stop talking or they stop talking to me because I won’t advance and make a move that leads to more intimate things

No it’s more so we begin talking and I start thinking they’re a massive whore and stop talking or they stop talking to me because I won’t advance and make a move that leads to more intimate things
All girls are whores just like you date multiple girls at the same time girls also have options you just gotta see it realistically. I've only met about 2 girls who date one guy at a time.
If girls already approach you then you can replace them, theres no loss for you to be bold even if you fumble a few. Better off fumbling them then doing nothing with them. if ur already confident and decent looking being yourself and being bold wont bother them you just gotta be confident

All girls are whores just like you date multiple girls at the same time girls also have options you just gotta see it realistically. I've only met about 2 girls who date one guy at a time.
If girls already approach you then you can replace them, theres no loss for you to be bold even if you fumble a few. Better off fumbling them then doing nothing with them. if ur already confident and decent looking being yourself and being bold wont bother them you just gotta be confident
Yeah I think it’s just the confident thing because I spent most of my life as a fat manlet and up until 2 years ago I leaned out and grew to 6’1 and started getting attention. I just got to get used to it I think

Yeah I think it’s just the confident thing because I spent most of my life as a fat manlet and up until 2 years ago I leaned out and grew to 6’1 and started getting attention. I just got to get used to it I think
You got it bro u not the same person u were before if the confidence and boldness aint there you not giving no one the chance to really fw you

• +1
Reactions: Rosefan4everNofags
You got it bro u not the same person u were before if the confidence and boldness aint there you not giving no one the chance to really fw you
Yeah I’ve definitely improved this school year but the main flaw is I go to an all boys school JFL but I think if I go to a mall or dm girls on instagram I’ll slay

• +1
Reactions: try2beme