How to not fuck up shooting myself?

FuckMyLife

FuckMyLife

Iron
I think I'm going to blow my brains out before this year ends tbh. How do I make sure I don't just get brain damage and survive?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Bluepill
Don't shoot yourself In the mouth. Do the temple.

Carbon Monoxide > shooting your self

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Zeta ascended
Shotgun is low T.I recommend Self-immolation

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and ChoSeungHui
If I ever decide it's time to go I'll probably overdose on morphine. Seems like a sweet way to go tbh

If I ever commit suicide It'll be from jumping off a mountain

Carbon Monoxide > shooting your self
Can't get my hands on the stuff for very long time, otherwise a good idea.
Shotgun is low T.I recommend Self-immolation
If I had a political statement to make I might do it but I just really fucking hate my life.

I think I'm going to blow my brains out before this year ends tbh. How do I make sure I don't just get brain damage and survive?
How on earth am I supposed to help you with that? This is your life, you are the one in power and you make your own choices. By shooting yourself you are eliminating ALL chances of things getting better and basically making it truly over for you. The good majority of posters including me feel like shit but that doesn't mean you should end it all.

Keep going, work hard and looksmax by all means possible until you get validation. This is what I and I'm sure most people here are working on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1552
work hard and looksmax by all means possible until you get validation.
Beta faggot, sex is all that matter fuck foid's comments

Beta faggot, sex is all that matter fuck foid's comments
Cope, with that logic all incels should just go to hookers then. Also stop calling me faggot you do not know me dude.

There is no reliable way. People have tried "the reliable way" and ended up surviving. In terrible agony.

Cope, with that logic all incels should just go to hookers then. Also stop calling me faggot you do not know me dude.
Nah, validation holds no value. Getting sex from foids is something tangible.

Nah, validation holds no value. Getting sex from foids is something tangible.
Go to a hooker then
it's tangible afterall

No you strawmanning cunt.
I don't mean just sex, but the ability to get it without paying and holding power over foids

no
fuck you

do it while jumping off a cliff at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Suis me

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I like the idea of hypothermia more. Choose a cold Winter night to go out and drink. Find a place that is quiet and private, take you phone out and put your headphones on. Continue drinking while watching youtube, a movie or just listening to music. You should pass out eventually and from that point your body temperanture will drop and you'll be found dead sooner or later.

I really like this method. If you start planning now, you'll have solid six months to sort things out and maybe even to change your mind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: quinn24
See you next year.

I always thought of shooting myself but im a fucking pussy

Do Hitler style: cyanide + shotgun

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
use a .50 BMG or a 20mm anti material rifle, low T if wouldn't

full barrel shotgun and load it to your mouth. Go to Texas and buy on, it shud be pretty ez to get.

I suggest doing it in front of a sunset with vermillion sky, its a beautiful sight srs

shoot up the school so they have to tend to the other bodies before you

In minecraft

If I ever decide it's time to go I'll probably overdose on morphine. Seems like a sweet way to go tbh
usually ods are very ineffective for suing and ur left with brain damage

pay great amount of money ask someone to kill you, make sure you 101% death before leaving your body

Stand on the edge of a tall building, put the gun to your temple and pull the trigger.

But srsly don't kill yourself bro we're all gonna make it.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and Deleted member 245
Stand on the edge of a tall building, put the gun to your temple and pull the trigger.

But srsly don't kill yourself bro we're all gonna make it.
Let’s hope so, man.

lol I once thought of something like this too. If you're really serious about killing yourself, combining methods seems like the best way.

just snort a fat line of fentanyl in a forest or something

just snort a fat line of fentanyl in a forest or something

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Can't get my hands on the stuff for very long time, otherwise a good idea.
If I had a political statement to make I might do it but I just really fucking hate my life.

Just lock yourself in your garage with the car running lol