How to not get doxxed

Golang

Golang

Disclaimer: Read signature. All content is satire.
As of lately two niggers got doxxed by a bad boy dark triad low inhib greycel. I forgot all their usernames because they're irrelevant.

Anyways, here are my tips to avoid doxxing as a former hacker doxxer (ded srs).

Use a dummy account to register, and if you have your personal email linked to Looksmax, then change it to a dummy account

Anyways, a way to avoid getting doxxed is by installing a web browser called Tor, contrary to popular belief, you won't get tracked by the FBI if you use it. What it does is it sends all the info (traffic) through 3 servers as explained here (https://tb-manual.torproject.org/about/#how-tor-works), it also disables JS (which is what makes some websites dynamic) that can be used to save data about us, like what we type and shit. There are also many YouTube videos explaining how to use Tor. Like this one

I started to use Tor after all the doxxed stories happening rn, and guess what I see when I enter Looksmax.me at the top of the page
"JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding."
Jfl at you @Sergeant, trying to spy on us to later doxx to the FBI.

Also, jfl at you thinking VPN is good enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally, Kingkellz, Darkstrand and 4 others
Sergeant is a very shifty guy

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Why would you give advice to irrelevant people?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 2227
As of lately two niggers got doxxed by a bad boy dark triad low inhib greycel. I forgot all their usernames because they're irrelevant.

Anyways, here are my tips to avoid doxxing as a former hacker doxxer (ded srs).

Use a dummy account to register, and if you have your personal email linked to Looksmax, then change it to a dummy account

Anyways, a way to avoid getting doxxed is by installing a web browser called Tor, contrary to popular belief, you won't get tracked by the FBI if you use it. What it does is it sends all the info (traffic) through 3 servers as explained here (https://tb-manual.torproject.org/about/#how-tor-works), it also disables JS (which is what makes some websites dynamic) that can be used to save data about us, like what we type and shit. There are also many YouTube videos explaining how to use Tor. Like this one

I started to use Tor after all the doxxed stories happening rn, and guess what I see when I enter Looksmax.me at the top of the page
"JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding."
Jfl at you @Sergeant, trying to spy on us to later doxx to the FBI.

Also, jfl at you thinking VPN is good enough.

What's up with the faux mask and anonymity? Shits cringe as fuck almost as cringe as hooded hacker with faces that can't be seen lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and didntreadlol
Why would you give advice to irrelevant people?
I'm not giving advice to those two, they're already in the FBI's black list and there is nothing they can do about it. I'm advising other users (who are indeed irrelevant), but I need my dopamine rush from posting.

i have a better guide: dont click on links sent to you by random dog greycels
I'm not giving advice to those two, they're already in the FBI's black list and there is nothing they can do about it. I'm advising other users (who are indeed irrelevant), but I need my dopamine rush from posting.
u must be insanely retarded if you genuinely think the fbi gives a shit about this page LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
What's up with the faux mask and anonymity? Shits cringe as fuck almost as cringe as hooded hacker with faces that can't be seen lmao
They are subhuman of course, do you think that Chad would mess around with some cringey mask and act like he is a part of some esoteric hacker club?
i have a better guide: dont click on links sent to you by random dog greycels

u must be insanely retarded if you genuinely think the fbi gives a shit about this page LMAO
The FBI is surveilling .co tho and this site is connected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
How did the users get Doxxed? Did they make them mad?

.co is related to .me, it's all connected, and they see us as a threat. Even if the FBI doesn't care, if the normies know who posts here then it's over for them, look at @Nibba, he was confirmed to be homeless and in ruined after he got giga doxxed

• +1
Nobody was dox by any greycel dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 2227
Massive autism, a friend used to post on .co and he late got a visit by an agency (can't say which one cuz they're watching), I'm not even joking, they even came back a year later to check up on him.

.co is related to .me, it's all connected, and they see us as a threat. Even if the FBI doesn't care, if the normies know who posts here then it's over for them, look at @Nibba, he was confirmed to be homeless and in ruined after he got giga doxxed
yeah that .co user probably had a hidden stash of fentys, lsd, coke and whatever else. you dont get put on a fucking fbi blacklist for browsing some random clearnet forum dedicated to good looking males

How did nibba get doxxed?

How did nibba get doxxed?
I think someone who hated him researched him up by looking at the pics that nibba posted on looksmax, the nigger even made a website saying saying Nibba's real name, where he lives, and the social medias of his family.

• +1
I think someone who hated him researched him up by looking at the pics that nibba posted on looksmax, the nigger even made a website saying saying Nibba's real name, where he lives, and the social medias of his family.
That's fucked up tbh

7642C124 16E0 434F BCDB D53C89DC0E6D

XD

• +1

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 4310
    • Don't post personal information (name, address, phone, email, pictures, etc).
    • Use a unique username for every website you use.
    • Use a proxy/VPN once you are registered.
    • Tweak your preferences and privacy options to your liking here.
    • Use a secure or disposable email provider.

• Learn the difference between being careful and being paranoid.
  • Delete your social media.
  • Google yourself or reverse search your pictures and delete everything that comes up.
  • Don't use Google (DuckDuckGo and Startpage are good alternatives).
  • Change your DNS to Cloudflare or other privacy-first DNSs.
  • Use Firefox, Waterfox, Brave, or Opera. Never Chrome.
  • Set your browser to delete browsing data on close or use Tor.
  • Learn how to make a good password and never use the same password twice.
  • The websites you registered accounts on five years ago and don't use anymore? Log in and delete them.
  • Don't put your name in your email (e.g., jamesturner@example.com).
  • Avoid using Windows if possible, especially Windows 10 - it's a privacy nightmare.
  • Malwarebytes is a decent antivirus, run it manually every week or two (you have to pay for automatic checks).
  • Learn how to manage your firewall in the OS of your choice.
  • Learn about EXIF in pictures, how they store identifiable information, and learn how to erase it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and AlexHeally
it's because he said racist things if his post history was clean nothing could have happened to him I think.
web browser called Tor
I have it but it's slow af, I don't use it because of how slow it is, is it my problem or the browser meant to be slow in general

I have it but it's slow af, I don't use it because of how slow it is, is it my problem or the browser meant to be slow in general
Browser, sending the information to different servers takes time

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally