How to not get Nausea when working out?

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Narcissist
I started gymmaxxing again the past couple days and I notice that always start to feel sick and light headed half way through. Was wondering if anyone else has this problem and what they do to fix it?

• +1
Reactions: Jew
Do you drink enough water during the day, also maybe eat a banana and drink something with it 30 min before going

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6400, sytyl and 2 others
You need carbs and hydration 30min - hour before workout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, sytyl and SexyMofo
Not eating enough or not enough sleep. Mirin that you're pushing yourself that hard. I'd workout longer & with less intensity.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, sytyl and Entschuldigung
Idk I only had nausea during very hard wrestling practices. Change up the intensity.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
I started gymmaxxing again the past couple days and I notice that always start to feel sick and light headed half way through. Was wondering if anyone else has this problem and what they do to fix it?
Make sure you don’t eat unhealthy foods (no food is better) before your workout and make sure you are hydrated.

try coffee

Do you drink enough water during the day, also maybe eat a banana and drink something with it 30 min before going
what this nigga said. either hydration issue or you need something light to fuel you