How to not give a fuck what others think of you?

WojakAI

WojakAI

Iron
Basically be low inhib. I can achieve this with xanax. But naturally, how are some learning methods to do this shit?

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Why do i even care what others think of me. What is the psychological root of this bs

Nothing matters in the end, your emotions are just chemical reactions and no one will remember this shit. Do you constantly remember some embarrassing shit you saw someone do years ago? And even if they do, humanity is just an insignificant spec in the universe, who gives a fuck?

• +1
Reactions: watah, Gaia262, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
Nothing matters in the end, your emotions are just chemical reactions and no one will remember this shit. Do you constantly remember some embarrassing shit you saw someone do years ago? And even if they do, humanity is just an insignificant spec in the universe, who gives a fuck?
I wish i could tell my brain that so it wouldn’t give a fuck. But it’s not so easy as that really.

I wish i could tell my brain that so it wouldn’t give a fuck. But it’s not so easy as that really.
Just think about it constantly. Look at people and just view them as animals. Works for me. Dark triad as fuck too.

• +1
Reactions: WojakAI
Bro when he thinks someone's thinking about him:

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and WojakAI
Just think about it constantly. Look at people and just view them as animals. Works for me. Dark triad as fuck too.
I will try and think this bro. Easy enough thinking it with friends/acquantances, with strangers shall see. I think with anything just keep doing it and you will get better. Aslong as you don’t look subhuman and aren’t a framecel