How to not have a round mandible

F

FacialAesthetics

Gold
Is jaw fillers the only way to keep the mandible straight if you have a genetic round mandible?

Straight mandible:

Round mandible:
MV5BZjYyNmZhNWEtZDVmNi00ZTljLThlMjgtYzY0NDBkZWM5NTU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Both are obviously GL but my mandible is more like Nozka

See how his curves? What causes this? Just genetics if your diet is kept in check?

i'm not exactly sure on this, but i believe that having a thick mandible/chin and having low bigonial is gonna result in this look

Gonial angle + straight mandible

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 6272
Holy fuck Noszka actually looks like utter shit

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Greeicy and Deleted member 5701
i'm not exactly sure on this, but i believe that having a thick mandible/chin and having low bigonial is gonna result in this look
Subhuman. Basically only way to get rid of this is jaw fillers? JFL how my mandible can look straight in certain lighting. In most other lighting it's round as fuck even at 10%

OGRE.

THIS is ideal
92f36ddadfa482b7f11315a8f456d7ab.jpg

Another one. Wide but chiseled and straight mandible
Ricky+Martin+Berluti+Front+Row+Paris+Fashion+BYppN3LKE8hl.jpg

Subhuman. Basically only way to get rid of this is jaw fillers? JFL how my mandible can look straight in certain lighting. In most other lighting it's round as fuck even at 10%

OGRE.

THIS is ideal
92f36ddadfa482b7f11315a8f456d7ab.jpg

Another one. Wide but chiseled and straight mandible
Ricky+Martin+Berluti+Front+Row+Paris+Fashion+BYppN3LKE8hl.jpg
it's actually not subhuman at all. arguably, as a man it's more important to have a big chin than having an angular jaw. it's the most dimorphic part of a male jaw, as long as your chin is tall and wide you're good.

Isn't it related to chin's weakness ?

it's actually not subhuman at all. arguably, as a man it's more important to have a big chin than having an angular jaw. it's the most dimorphic part of a male jaw, as long as your chin is tall and wide you're good.
I disagree. Women like the angular jaw look the best. You as a male look the best with an angular jaw. Give me an angular jaw with a small square chin anyday than a round jaw with a big ass chin.

Also with the angular jaw you'll never look bloated in pics or in person. With round mandibles you're more likely to look bloated, especially in a lot of photos.

jaw angle fillers are the only way

implants will make u look like a minecraft character unless ur tom cruise

Pray to an 8 headed elephant curry god and maybe you will have a straight mandible in your next life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701
Holy fuck Noszka actually looks like utter shit
His girlfriend was nailed by the almighty stubblemaxing horsecel (aka me) and I led him straight to this forum so he can rot as a defeated cuck.

how to not have round mandible - Receive genes from parents who have sharp jawlines

it is because inward slanted ramus right?

ramus implants.
Jaw Angle Implant Results oblique view1