how to not look gay on tret

D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
how to prevent gay glow from tret?

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, Gonthar and ReinerGeist1
how to prevent gay glow from tret?
You can't but it'll only look gay if you're not GL. If you're GL it won't be interpreted as gay.

Women attracted to you = you're not gay (even if you're gay)

You can't but it'll only look gay if you're not GL. If you're GL it won't be interpreted as gay.

Women attracted to you = you're not gay (even if you're gay)
so you think the glow is good or should i use like a mattiying moisturiser? wouldn’t it be better not to have even if gl?

so you think the glow is good or should i use like a mattiying moisturiser? wouldn’t it be better not to have even if gl?
The glow is good. Tret is amazing. Your skin will be amazing and you'll look youthful and more attractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ineonx, Deleted member 25377, Gonthar and 1 other person
The glow is good. Tret is amazing. Your skin will be amazing and you'll look youthful and more attractive
also what spf do u use m? the one i currently have makes me look like shiny af

It's uncanny even on GL people tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31087
fuck women when on tret

In my opinion it only looks good on older women - they now look like older women who take care of themselves. On younger women it has the paradoxical effect of making them look older, because it replaces their natural glow and freshness of the skin with that artificial tret glow. And on men it just makes them look gay, because real men aren't supposed to take care of themselves and get skin treatments and other similar stuff...

• Woah
Reactions: Seth Walsh
In my opinion it only looks good on older women - they now look like older women who take care of themselves. On younger women it has the paradoxical effect of making them look older, because it replaces their natural glow and freshness of the skin with that artificial tret glow. And on men it just makes them look gay, because real men aren't supposed to take care of themselves and get skin treatments and other similar stuff...
Fair enough. I'm still a fan of it tbh, makes the skin look very good just in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Fair enough. I'm still a fan of it tbh, makes the skin look very good just in my experience.
if u dont want it what can u do to remove it? matt moisturiser?

Use a Matt moisturizer or sunscreen

What strenght of tret do you guys use?