How to NT maxx

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Iron
I'm a normie maybe a low tier normie but doesn't matter since not NT. I once had a girl approach me and I just walked away in pure cringe and panic. Want to change that plz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
Don't be NT. Be an alligator instead. Just crawl around and stuff.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, itorroella9, Deleted member 10709 and 5 others
American alligator 4

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 10709, Based-nearcel and 1 other person
the easiest way is not to call anything, to start to perceive the woman as inferior garbage, you don't panic when you see a dog, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Based-nearcel
Just hide your autism, let the girl do all the talking and you just show interest and ask questions about what she’s talking about then ask for her number. Plan like a cinema date or something to minimize conversation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Based-nearcel
You're having panic attacks due to past trauma. Take Xanax or Propranolol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Just stay home, coom, hop on adderall, play vidya and sleep. That is the ultimate lifestyle.

You'll probably think this advice is too basic - but apart from taking drugs like alcohol and pheni to become low inhib , the only thing you can do to become NT is to just do it and talk to people and start being social.
Start slowly and build upwards towards more social situations you consider more difficult

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 9779 and Based-nearcel