How to NTmaxx?

Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)
Not gonna ascend aesthetically so might as well softmaxx and being NT helps socially both in personal and work life.

Instagram and tiktok are mandatory nowadays, I have neither
inb4 buy an iphone

Walk behind normal people and copy their moves.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TITUS and itorroella9
1. wear nt clothes and get an iphone
2.learn to take good pics and don't no have social media

3. say hi a lot

4. if ur too autistic maybe smoke weed or drink to permanently lower inhibition

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
  • +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
Not gonna ascend aesthetically so might as well softmaxx and being NT helps socially both in personal and work life.

Buy
1) Lu Lu Lemon- Hyper NT
2) Iphone 12 or newer
3) Dog-Dog park/walks. NT conversations, sit in dog parks with 20-30 people

1 Join Orange theory/related workout class.
2 Say hi, hows it going, good morning to random people
3 hit on girls

Do every day

first step: dont be below 5'6

realization:
if your below that height, you will have had an entire lifetime of negative feedback, people not wanting to speak to you, people bullying you, unprovoked hatred.

so to conclude: theres almost no way of becoming NT after 20+ years of engrained negativity and rejection from birth

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh and TITUS
  • +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and Lars
youre are nt or you arent

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Arent u 5'0? I hope Ur in a short country

-Practce eye contact everyday for at least 15 minutes (there are videos on youtube)

-Practice storytelling exercises.

-Improve your style,posture and voice etc.

• Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas
first step: dont be below 5'6

realization:
if your below that height, you will have had an entire lifetime of negative feedback, people not wanting to speak to you, people bullying you, unprovoked hatred.

so to conclude: theres almost no way of becoming NT after 20+ years of engrained negativity and rejection from birth
> entire lifetime of negative feedback, people not wanting to speak to you, people bullying you, unprovoked hatred

This might have just been you lmao.
Arent u 5'0? I hope Ur in a short country
5'2 in the U.S :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
> entire lifetime of negative feedback, people not wanting to speak to you, people bullying you, unprovoked hatred

Any plans to move somewhere?

Japan maybe :soy:
Aren't the Japanese sorta racist to even white dudes? If white dudes can't even JBW in Japan than how can a short brown dude do :lul:
No plans to move somewhere in the short term but I might eventually to Bangladesh if the U.S goes to shit.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

do you slay? would be lifefuel for me

oh:feelswah:

do you slay? would be lifefuel for me

Never slayed but I've had woman show visible interest in the past but too socially awkward/anxious to take advantage of it :feelswhy:
But I've never gotten explicit unprovoked hatred, was honestly never bullied, or had people not wanting to speak to me. Even had woman smile at me in a non-customer service setting randomly or had them randomly complement what I wore. Lifefuel every time it happens :feelsgood:

Read above.

Never slayed but I've had woman show visible interest in the past but too socially awkward/anxious to take advantage of it :feelswhy:
But I've never gotten explicit unprovoked hatred, was honestly never bullied, or had people not wanting to speak to me. Even had woman smile at me in a non-customer service setting randomly or had them randomly complement what I wore. Lifefuel every time it happens :feelsgood:

Read above.
so lucky man. everyone hates me and excludes me for my height

• So Sad
how do u cope at 5'2 in the usa man?

do u have many friends?

do u have many previous girlfriends/sexual partners?

are you good looking?

why arent you set on geomaxxing to a short country like me?

so lucky man. everyone hates me and excludes me for my height

The worse thing to happen to me socially was back in middle school a couple people sat me down in the back of the class and wrote down the name of every girl in our class. They then slid their finger down the list of names to see if I could give them a reaction, they were trying to set me up with a girl. Thought the whole thing was funny so I accidentally smirked on some random girl's name and they rushed over to her to basically ask her out for me. Somehow this escalates to me asking out like half the girls in class even thought I didn't ask any of them. Got rejected by every single one :lul:

Thank the Universe this happened at the end of the day right before everyone left so I didn't have to deal with the embarrassment the whole day. Got ragged on about it for days but most people forgot after a few weeks. 100% know I wouldn't have been rejected if I wasn't as short compared to everyone else in the class.

Last edited:
how do u cope at 5'2 in the usa man?

do u have many friends?

do u have many previous girlfriends/sexual partners?

are you good looking?

why arent you set on geomaxxing to a short country like me?

Biggest cope is knowing I can arrangemarriagemaxx if all else fails because my family is from Bangladesh. Arranged marriages mostly look at status and because I'm a U.S citizen, will have a degree from a U.S university, hopefully a financial sector job in the U.S, and my family is upper class in Bangladesh means I'm pretty prime to get a solid looking girl :feelsgood:

I have always had a decent amount of friends growing up but it has only been in college right now where the amount of woman I'm friends with has actually been more than a handful. I do go to parties, drink/smoke, all of that jazz but it isn't a massive amount and I want to try and change that.

Never had a girlfriend or previous sexual partners but there were woman in my life that honestly could have been girlfriends or at least sexual partners, gave me that vibe. But as per the older post, am too social awkward/anxious to take advantage of it.

I posted in ratings my face and the general consensus is that it's over :lul:

Honestly I don't see a point, you at least have the advantage of being white so you'll have that massive halo in any of the short countries you end up going to. Being South Asian, basically brown, isn't a halo in short countries :kys:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Biggest cope is knowing I can arrangemarriagemaxx if all else fails because my family is from Bangladesh. Arranged marriages mostly look at status and because I'm a U.S citizen, will have a degree from a U.S university, hopefully a financial sector job in the U.S, and my family is upper class in Bangladesh means I'm pretty prime to get a solid looking girl :feelsgood:

I have always had a decent amount of friends growing up but it has only been in college right now where the amount of woman I'm friends with has actually been more than a handful. I do go to parties, drink/smoke, all of that jazz but it isn't a massive amount and I want to try and change that.

Never had a girlfriend or previous sexual partners but there were woman in my life that honestly could have been girlfriends or at least sexual partners, gave me that vibe. But as per the older post, am too social awkward/anxious to take advantage of it.

I posted in ratings my face and the general consensus is that it's over :lul:

Honestly I don't see a point, you at least have the advantage of being white so you'll have that massive halo in any of the short countries you end up going to. Being South Asian, basically brown, isn't a halo in short countries :kys:
sounds like u got hope tho at least tbh with ur job and arranged marriage. and at least you have friends and social life.
my friends ditched me because my low smv from my height brought down the social status of the group, even though i was super NT. now i have no other way to make friends since not in college so i just have to rotmaxx, its so brutal

• So Sad
sounds like u got hope tho at least tbh with ur job and arranged marriage. and at least you have friends and social life.
my friends ditched me because my low smv from my height brought down the social status of the group, even though i was super NT. now i have no other way to make friends since not in college so i just have to rotmaxx, its so brutal
The friends that I have mostly don't have massive SMV levels, mostly normies who can only really get sex through LTRs. Have very few that have high SMV rates but that was mostly through me trying to, and failing, to join a frat. RIP not being in school because it's the easiest way to ever make friends, aside from joining hobbies or already having high NT friends you can branch off of :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543