How to optimally train neck

R

reeceJen

Platinum
Any tips on optimally growing your neck? My neck is big and all only when I flex it or have a pump. I'm looking for exercises to get a big neck when idle or walking around.

Also, is your neck size limited by genetics? Is everyone's genetic ceiling different even for the neck?

Starting point: slightly better than a pencil neck, trying to get the football neck look.

suck bbc

Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

I personally use a neck harness, it's been a month training sides, front and back twice a week. I went from 37.5cm IIRC to 38.3-4 and still going. I hope to reach 42cm, I think it's realistic.

What I did at first was use rubber bands to train by holding the band opposite to the side I was training. Now I'm doing it with a pulley. I do 4 sets of 10, you should be careful to not overdo it.
I'm currently at 25kg (4x10) for front and back and 20 (4x10) for sides.

Shrugs also are pretty good I heard

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I personally use a neck harness, it's been a month training sides, front and back twice a week. I went from 37.5cm IIRC to 38.3-4 and still going. I hope to reach 42cm, I think it's realistic.

What I did at first was use rubber bands to train by holding the band opposite to the side I was training. Now I'm doing it with a pulley. I do 4 sets of 10, you should be careful to not overdo it.
I'm currently at 25kg (4x10) for front and back and 20 (4x10) for sides.

Shrugs also are pretty good I heard
is it possible to build a big neck without going crazy with the equipment?