How to overcome approach anxiety

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
There is no point in overcoming "approach anxiety" if they don't find you attractive. Even if you overcome approach anxiety, you will still be rejected if you are not attractive.

So, why even try?

I have approach anxiety to some extent, but I'm not trying to fix it, because, as a subhuman, I already understand that even if I don't have approach anxiety, I will still be single (due to rejection).

If they don't find you attractive and you don't approach, you will remain single but not humiliated.

If they don't find you attractive and you approach, you will still be single (due to rejection) and humiliated (due to rejection).

• +1
Reactions: JL~, twilight and Deleted member 21735
There is no point in overcoming "approach anxiety" if they don't find you attractive. Even if you overcome approach anxiety, you will still be rejected if you are not attractive.

So, why even try?

I have approach anxiety to some extent, but I'm not trying to fix it, because, as a subhuman, I already understand that even if I don't have approach anxiety, I will still be single (due to rejection).

If they don't find you attractive and you don't approach, you will remain single but not humiliated.

If they don't find you attractive and you approach, you will still be single (due to rejection) and humiliated (due to rejection).
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Trilogy what do you think?

So, why even try?

i hate blackpilled facts like this but i agree, women will never like us

i hate blackpilled facts like this but i agree, women will never like us
Well, you don't need to hate the Blackpilled facts. No matter how much you hate reality, reality won't be changed.

I just stopped trying and accepted the fact I'm a subhuman who will most likely die virgin... :(

Accepting the fact and the inconvenient truth may give you some internal peace. :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Well, you don't need to hate the Blackpilled facts. No matter how much you hate reality, reality won't be changed.

I just stopped trying and accepted the fact I'm a subhuman who will most likely die virgin... :(

Accepting the fact and the inconvenient truth may give you some internal peace. :(
Youre a tera Tyrone

i hate you....