How to Overcome Fear of watching Torture Gore

Looksmaxxer_based

Looksmaxxer_based

Iron
I started watching gore a month ago, and I also took up boxing at the same time. If you're wondering why, it's because I wanted to increase my testosterone and not be freaked out by watching something brutal. You never know if that kind of stuff will happen in real life, so it's good to be ready and not freeze up.

So, how do you get over the fear of watching gore?

I'll be straight with you—I never had a problem watching killings, shootings, stabbings, or street fights. These things felt
natural to me. Think about it: our ancestors had to kill to survive, so it's kind of built into us.

But torture? That's a whole different ballgame. It's not natural, and it's super traumatic to watch someone being murdered, having their balls cut off, or their neck slashed while they scream. It's way harder and feels like a pro-level challenge. But I feel like I've overcome it, and here are some tips:

• Start with Short Clips: Don’t dive into long videos right away. Start with short ones and gradually work your way up.
  • Increase Duration Over Time: Slowly increase how long you watch each time.
  • Have Music On: Play some music in the background to drown out the screaming.
  • Deep Breathing: Practice deep breathing to stay calm.
  • Visualization: Picture yourself watching the content calmly before you actually do it. Imagine you're relaxed and unfazed.
These steps helped me, and they might help you too. Remember, take it slow and steady. You got this!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, KhatcodaiA3, klimo and 6 others
why watch gore that shit is for psychos

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, KhatcodaiA3, lemonnz and 6 others
I started watching gore a month ago, and I also took up boxing at the same time. If you're wondering why, it's because I wanted to increase my testosterone and not be freaked out by watching something brutal. You never know if that kind of stuff will happen in real life, so it's good to be ready and not freeze up.

So, how do you get over the fear of watching gore?

I'll be straight with you—I never had a problem watching killings, shootings, stabbings, or street fights. These things felt
natural to me. Think about it: our ancestors had to kill to survive, so it's kind of built into us.

But torture? That's a whole different ballgame. It's not natural, and it's super traumatic to watch someone being murdered, having their balls cut off, or their neck slashed while they scream. It's way harder and feels like a pro-level challenge. But I feel like I've overcome it, and here are some tips:

• Start with Short Clips: Don’t dive into long videos right away. Start with short ones and gradually work your way up.
  • Increase Duration Over Time: Slowly increase how long you watch each time.
  • Have Music On: Play some music in the background to drown out the screaming.
  • Deep Breathing: Practice deep breathing to stay calm.
  • Visualization: Picture yourself watching the content calmly before you actually do it. Imagine you're relaxed and unfazed.
These steps helped me, and they might help you too. Remember, take it slow and steady. You got this!
View attachment 3055473
There was never any fear about seeing it

Its just gross. It's weird to think something like this is cool. You sound like an ugly faggot, like the weird autist from school with diarrhea breath who draws pictures of people getting ran over and shot.

It's just weird and doesn't increase testosterone.

Just watch MMA fights and bare knuckle boxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, klimo, 0S4MA and 5 others
You may think you're "not afraid" unless you see in real life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Darkeningstar and itzyaboyJJ
There was never any fear about seeing it

Its just gross. It's weird to think something like this is cool. You sound like an ugly faggot, like the weird autist from school with diarrhea breath who draws pictures of people getting ran over and shot.

It's just weird and doesn't increase testosterone.

Just watch MMA fights and bare knuckle boxing.
the problem is that martial arts dont work in Nature. sure I'm a boxer and I will use that skill to knock out someone and run
but in nature if u see someone being dead , and at the same time u have experienced watching many gore, u wont be shocked
I see many faggots when they see dead body, or murder moment, they freeze, they just stand there with shock

You may think you're "not afraid" unless you see in real life
itrs bout not being shocked. i might still feel the fear, but if I watched it many times, then I will quickly do something get into flight/fight mode not in freeze mode

itrs bout not being shocked. i might still feel the fear, but if I watched it many times, then I will quickly do something get into flight/fight mode not in freeze mode
90% of whether you fight, flee or stay still when in danger is how your body secretes the noradrenaline neurotransmission, you can watch millions of gore,the only thing that matters is genetics

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Why would you ever do this? This is so goddamn pointless. Just work out and take testosterone to increase your levels.

• +1
Sped

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and Matthias8272
Why would you ever do this? This is so goddamn pointless. Just work out and take testosterone to increase your levels.
nigga if i take T then my body wont produce any testosterone naturally. i just eat raw meat drink goat blood and watch gore + boxing (gym is for pussies be a real man be a boxer)

nigga if i take T then my body wont produce any testosterone naturally. i just eat raw meat drink goat blood and watch gore + boxing (gym is for pussies be a real man be a boxer)
Just be on trt for life

• +1
T is cope as long as you are in the normal range

You see a woman without makeup

• JFL
irl:eek:p runs away as someone is getting stabbed infront of him

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
irl:eek:p runs away as someone is getting stabbed infront of him
thats the point to run away as fast as possible, and not be freezer that's why I watch it. why would I risk myself over somoneone who I don't even know?

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
meh i felt nothing tbh
bro i was like that for 2 hours then I saw a fucking man and his balls were cutted, his stomach also while screaming and idk bro I kind felt how bad it would be. that's a slave mindset I should not imagine someone's pain, that's why I watched it many times so I overcome it;

• +1
thats why i said, killing and stabbing, street fights are easy af to watch, but when someone screams in slow death that's higher level bro, u gotta be disciplined to overcome it

Both lead to increases in cortisol thus decreasing your testosterone

Incel trait: Addicted to gore

• +1
thats why vikings had more testosterone than Christians (even at that time_) because they killed and ate animal blood for ODIN, while Christians were saying "turn other cheek be slave"