How to overcome selection/selective pressure (with anyone: your boss, ex, girls etc.) question

Liferuiner

Liferuiner

Bronze
That's the question and I'm looking for answers so if any of you have an answer, well tell me

A scenario: There's a random group project and your colleagues have to select you in order for you to participate

1. How do you overcome the stress?
2. Is approaching them the right thing to do at this moment?
3. Your relationship with your boss is cucked; are you gonna approach him?

I'm obviously looking for answers I'm no genius I need your answer; teach me

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Well, back when I was in school I was the smartest and got the best grades, everyone wanted to be with me at various projects, because they knew I could easily do all the work by myself, and they wouldn't have to do anything. I was annoyed by this because I wanted to do the projects by myself, the others were more of a nuisance than a help.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
A scenario: There's a random group project and your colleagues have to select you in order for you to participate

1) you dont need them, they need you, it will only favour them if they have you and if not, their loss, have that mindset
2) if theres a specific team u wanna join to then yeah, approach them in a cool nt way
3) depends if i think a change can be made, if its worth it or nah.

That's the question and I'm looking for answers so if any of you have an answer, well tell me
Step 1: Be born with superior genetics.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Give him a good convincing reason as to why he should select you. Prove yourself as a capable and reliable individual. Keep that "capable and reliable individual" look pretty much all the time and continue to prove how you're capable, reliable, useful, resourceful, high value

Then they will want you.

Well, back when I was in school I was the smartest and got the best grades, everyone wanted to be with me at various projects, because they knew I could easily do all the work by myself, and they wouldn't have to do anything. I was annoyed by this because I wanted to do the projects by myself, the others were more of a nuisance than a help.
Your fault; you shouldn't have let them cheat

That's not what I asked; imagine I'm obligated to approach someone or I'll die within the next 10 days

1) you dont need them, they need you, it will only favour them if they have you and if not, their loss, have that mindset
2) if theres a specific team u wanna join to then yeah, approach them in a cool nt way
3) depends if i think a change can be made, if its worth it or nah.
What if I can't do an individual project and I can't use any electronics to distract me

Give him a good convincing reason as to why he should select you. Prove yourself as a capable and reliable individual. Keep that "capable and reliable individual" look pretty much all the time and continue to prove how you're capable, reliable, useful, resourceful, high value

Then they will want you.
thanks

@St.TikTokcel @irrumator praetor @Praetor @newperson @Gonthar

Thank you

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Your fault; you shouldn't have let them cheat
Most of them were too idiots to do anything useful, but we had to do a group project, so eventually you had to "work" with other people.
That's not what I asked; imagine I'm obligated to approach someone or I'll die within the next 10 days
If you are competent and know what you're doing, you'll be the one in charge of the project and other people will come begging to be in your team, if you aren't, then you'll do the begging and try to ingratiate yourself with people who know how to do stuff.

Be chad, chad chooses, is always chosen. Chad

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns