How to peak performance at mental and physical tests? IQcels and gymcels get in.

TITUS

TITUS

Kraken
Im asking for substances you should take the same day of the test or few days before, and that will boost your performance for said test.
What substances will boost your recall, give you better problem solving, etc?
What substances will help you achieve peak physical performance for physical tests?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
Bump

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Testosterone for both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadsAreCool and TITUS
Focus factor

• +1
Adderall

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, TITUS and maxmendietta
coke

• +1
gorilla mind rush/smooth

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and TITUS
Start running to improve blood flow. Eat carbs but less cholesterol, lots of omega 3s. Adderall + testosterone, you might become god idk

Best thing to do is be low body fat and go through cardio and strength training.

modafinil
holy shit love you, just searched what is it for and one of the effects is that it treats sleep apneia, good fucking lord for some unholy reasons ive been through some sleep apneia last months and is actually disgusting

• +1
  • +1
roids and stimulants

• +1
Would injecting some test few days/the same day help? What would be the dosing? Would it help or hinder the mental test?

modafinil

never tried it but sounds good

I haven't really noticed that much of a benefit from modafinil, but it might be because I've been taking the brand "waklert" which is different from the standard one most people take. Still, it's very strange how ineffective it is for me in general even if it's that brand.

Testosterone is a godsend, but increasing it naturally and having it be relevant is tricky, and injecting it also comes with its own problems. You might wanna research T boosters and stuff like Ashgawanda to help increase it.

Apart from that, a good night's sleep and a good diet (fasting/decreasing carbs) are the easiest thing you can do.

I haven't really noticed that much of a benefit from modafinil, but it might be because I've been taking the brand "waklert" which is different from the standard one most people take. Still, it's very strange how ineffective it is for me in general even if it's that brand.

Testosterone is a godsend, but increasing it naturally and having it be relevant is tricky, and injecting it also comes with its own problems. You might wanna research T boosters and stuff like Ashgawanda to help increase it.

Apart from that, a good night's sleep and a good diet (fasting/decreasing carbs) are the easiest thing you can do.
I want something radical, like injecting test the day of the physical exam to increase performance.

• Woah
Reactions: psycophsez