how to peel an orange (step by step)

Suns9999

Suns9999

Zephir
how is suicide not on manlets minds 24/7. now when i say manlet im actually referring more to men shorter than the average height and basically on par with the average height of the average woman which is 5’3. genuine question, cuz granted if you are or below these heights and aren’t aware of the blackpill, your brain probably doesn’t register the mog that is when you encounter in a man that is taller than you, the sheer dreadful feeling of emasculation as he towers over you and making you feel invisible in the eyes of other women within the vicinity. now some will argue the age old face and height debate with the claim that facial attractiveness is the more compelling determiner in physical and sexual attraction and that all you need do to is be physically attractive and slightly taller than the woman to have a chance with her, while i agree with this claim, i still feel as though it’s a rare occurrence that i don’t see very often leading me to believe what i saw were just outliers and nothing more and as we all know exceptions don’t make the rule, and even if we are going under the pretense that is true. how do those same men cope with the fact that there are literal children who tower over them. how do they cope with the disrespect that they receive outside of the relationship and even in professional settings. im genuinely curious. at least if you’re at least lets say 5’6 or above you can cope with lifts (i guess) and significantly reduce your chances of getting mogged in the general public but for men under that height i just don’t get how you wouldn’t have suicidal thoughts just ruminating in your head 25/8, or at least every time you step outside it feels that way. i can only imagine those thoughts settle down when you’re in the comfort of your own home and no one is around to mog the absolute fuck out of you.

• +1
Reactions: ey88