How to perform real black magic with semen retention. Read at your own risk.

Debetro

Debetro

Say what you will, but those that know, know the significance of what I am about to say.

Sex energy and sexual arousal are some of the deepest natural energy wells in this realm. The “release” of this energy is what leads to what we can simply term “energy loss.” Whereas the circulation and retainment of this energy causes “energy gain/accumulation.”

Simple metaphysical concepts. Now don’t shoot the messenger because I am not here to decree the moral implications of the use of magic with another human to increase one’s own power. I’m not here to judge, only to inform.

There is a way to increase spiritual power significantly faster and more powerfully while doing semen retention. Yes, there is ancient esoteric evidence that has mentioned this as well. But that is not the topic I want to get at.

The more orgasms you extract from a woman, without ever releasing yourself, the more vital sexual energy your own energy body will take in for itself.

Not only are you retaining your sexual energy, but now you are retaining hers as well, which eventually, dissolves and absorbes into your native energy field.

The energy imprint released in the moment of orgasm from the woman is a major “loosh” release of vital and powerful magnitude. This energy, although unseen, does not just go no where. Consciousness is energy. Most energy is completely unseen. Electromagnetism, heat, emotions, high and low sound frequencies. The list is endless of energies we don’t see without equipment but know effect the physical realm.

Now I’m not here to convince anyone, I’m here to inform. Either you’re aware of the “spiritual reality” of this realm, or you’re not. Those that know, know. Sexual orgasm energy is such a powerful and incalculable energy by any measure, that this energy makes a significant impact on the physical realm in direct proximity to its release.

Especially the one sharing the intimacy and producing and cultivating the energy build up in a woman that leads to her orgasm. You as the man are the direct recipient of this major organic celestial bomb of power straight into your electromagnetic field, which then integrates into your biological energy body.

Those that know, know that this energy is the most powerful energy a human can produce. And if you retain your semen, and deliberately farm orgasms from your woman, you’re essentially extracting free vital energy straight into your aura every time you do it. And you are a hero in her eyes while secretly gaining personal power.

This then effects directly your capacity for energetic intensity when directing your intention and vital force within your energy field at a much more potent degree than waiting on your own body in a celibate state to reach the highest levels of vital energy production.

Not saying it’s not possible to cultivate a badass energy charge through retention in combination with other energetic disciplines in life, but the female orgasm is a powerful one.

Women are primitive and intense energy generators with a much deeper emotional capacity to produce and release energy. These feminine gifts of nature cannot be passed up. All energy must serve the highest ideal of the individual most willing to utilize it constructively.

So “vampirizing” energy sounds kind of bad when seen from this lens of personal gain, but male semen retention in combination with the female counter-part orgasm, is indeed a direct absorption into the male energy field.

Do with this information what you will. I have given you the information. You can scoff in disbelief, or you can try this for yourself and know.

I simply share what I know.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, i_love_roosters, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
that’s a load of new age bs, you can achieve all that just by training the fuck out of your own energy, which increases a shit ton in a short amount of time.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Debetro and nathan
delete your account please

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and nathan
delete your account please
Lately I don’t know if it’s the solar flares or my biology or some frequencies shooting through the air…But I feel a constant sensation of needing to scream or explode with a frustration that has no cause.

Akin to an insatiable hunger or a persistent tension that is just enough to cause extreme irritability without overwhelm, giving way occasionally to overwhelm. I’ve investigated my psychology and my needs and my biology and I keep attempting to satisfy that tension sexually or objectively with tasks but it still remains even after apparent satisfactory completion of what I thought was needed.

I’m about to split off into my light body soon or something hahaha.

Say what you will, but those that know, know the significance of what I am about to say.

Sex energy and sexual arousal are some of the deepest natural energy wells in this realm. The “release” of this energy is what leads to what we can simply term “energy loss.” Whereas the circulation and retainment of this energy causes “energy gain/accumulation.”

Simple metaphysical concepts. Now don’t shoot the messenger because I am not here to decree the moral implications of the use of magic with another human to increase one’s own power. I’m not here to judge, only to inform.

There is a way to increase spiritual power significantly faster and more powerfully while doing semen retention. Yes, there is ancient esoteric evidence that has mentioned this as well. But that is not the topic I want to get at.

The more orgasms you extract from a woman, without ever releasing yourself, the more vital sexual energy your own energy body will take in for itself.

Not only are you retaining your sexual energy, but now you are retaining hers as well, which eventually, dissolves and absorbes into your native energy field.

The energy imprint released in the moment of orgasm from the woman is a major “loosh” release of vital and powerful magnitude. This energy, although unseen, does not just go no where. Consciousness is energy. Most energy is completely unseen. Electromagnetism, heat, emotions, high and low sound frequencies. The list is endless of energies we don’t see without equipment but know effect the physical realm.

Now I’m not here to convince anyone, I’m here to inform. Either you’re aware of the “spiritual reality” of this realm, or you’re not. Those that know, know. Sexual orgasm energy is such a powerful and incalculable energy by any measure, that this energy makes a significant impact on the physical realm in direct proximity to its release.

Especially the one sharing the intimacy and producing and cultivating the energy build up in a woman that leads to her orgasm. You as the man are the direct recipient of this major organic celestial bomb of power straight into your electromagnetic field, which then integrates into your biological energy body.

Those that know, know that this energy is the most powerful energy a human can produce. And if you retain your semen, and deliberately farm orgasms from your woman, you’re essentially extracting free vital energy straight into your aura every time you do it. And you are a hero in her eyes while secretly gaining personal power.

This then effects directly your capacity for energetic intensity when directing your intention and vital force within your energy field at a much more potent degree than waiting on your own body in a celibate state to reach the highest levels of vital energy production.

Not saying it’s not possible to cultivate a badass energy charge through retention in combination with other energetic disciplines in life, but the female orgasm is a powerful one.

Women are primitive and intense energy generators with a much deeper emotional capacity to produce and release energy. These feminine gifts of nature cannot be passed up. All energy must serve the highest ideal of the individual most willing to utilize it constructively.

So “vampirizing” energy sounds kind of bad when seen from this lens of personal gain, but male semen retention in combination with the female counter-part orgasm, is indeed a direct absorption into the male energy field.

Do with this information what you will. I have given you the information. You can scoff in disbelief, or you can try this for yourself and know.

I simply share what I know.
Some questions
Is your dick supposed to be inside when this happens ? I believe so if the dick is the vessel
Then it means you cannot do it with a condom
It also means you have to train a shitton to not bust (so slaying a shit ton) because practice makes perfect right

And you must know how to make her orgasm etc
Any tips how to not coom during the act?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
You really got me with that @Orc ’s profile picture.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro