how to pick up girls

Julian

Julian

Kraken
Even if you have the looks you still gotta be able to communicate with foids. What should I say to them actual question to pick em up and fuck. Saying nothing obviously won't work. For example in highschool and you're sitting next to some hot girl. What do boyos I got 0 social skills mentalcel as FUCK

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Over
If you're gl you literally can get foids from home with tinder and insta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet, SeiGun, mikeock and 2 others
Read The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi, Models by Mark Manson and The Book of Pook by Pook.

Don't complain about not knowing what to say to women until you have read these books. Start with Models if you want actionable advice that you can implement ASAP.

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Just act naturally confident with perfect timing, interests, able to read her body language, know when to touch what.

A total riddle if you're not a natural or 6+ psl which acts like a cheat code and your mistakes get forgiven.

Just hold frame bro

This is a pretty good video with a lot of tips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LemmeRope, Over, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
Be relaxed
You can say anything you want
Don't take them seriously, make fun of them if possible
If they say anything bad about you don't give a flying damn about it, make her realize that your self-confidence is indestructible

Are there short and to-the-point guides we can read that discuss how to go about talking to girls in clubs/bars, sort of in a procedural sense?

- be gl

• +1
Reactions: Over, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SikKunt
Just be gl they will do work for you if they really like your face

• +1
Reactions: Over, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and mikeock
What do boyos I got 0 social skills mentalcel as FUCK

So is everyone here, JFL, that's like a drug addicted asking another drug addicted how to stop being addicted to drugs

zhyfo5r-gif.163964

The only thing I know you need to be is:

Good looking and have high T behavior, but I've no idea what to say because I girls I made out with approached me first, fucking over for unexperienced approachingcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
When I was in high school and socially awkward as fuck I just went full aspie mode and rejected them implying she's not worthy of my consideration

Somehow it worked and had a few lays..

i guess all i can say is face and status = everything

i think its better to leave doubt wether you're sexually experienced or good with girls than completely remove any doubt by hooking up with one, cummin in 3 seconds all while she laughs with her friends at your dickcel after

ngl when i read the title i laughed hard

this thought has caused autists thousands of hours of torments

it has led to countless suicides and self hatreds

from this aspie scientists have toiled over methods to improve their psl by 0.1

it really is the crux of why we’re all here

what a simple question with such complex answers

I got like 0 status at school. Friends with actual good guys but I facially mog them all into oblivion. Not gonna let them fall for some chick I might be able to fuck.

I am not incel, probably high tier normie for my location. What I can say from my experience is that what you want to do is pick up the women who are throwing you signals first. These foids will be easy mode to talk to, since they will be the ones who do all the work of trying to impress you.

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
Be tall and rich

I used to be fairly gl as a teen (like high tier normie), and i knew it, so i was pretty confident. I also didn’t particularly care if an individual girl liked me or not so i found it pretty easy to just talk to them. Look them in the eyes when talking. They can tell if you dont really give a shit about what they think of you, and its a turn on.

G H B
H
B

G
GH
GHB

G
GB
GBL

"Do you like knives?"

"want to see my spiders?"

"Whats your opinion on lefort 3 combined with orbital box osteomey?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kosidius, prgfromnl, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
What should I say to them actual question to pick em up and fuck.
make statements, and ask questions. share stories, and ask for hers, or for her opinion on something. Talk about things you like, and ask her what she likes. And dislikes. And go into feelings related with the answers/questions; and not so much into boring facts.
That's about it, that i can think off.

Basically. People like talking about themselfes. So ask her about herself. And if a chick is into you, she also likes talking about you, so you can talk about ypurself.

Just act naturally confident with perfect timing, interests, able to read her body language, know when to touch what.

A total riddle if you're not a natural or 6+ psl which acts like a cheat code and your mistakes get forgiven.
Yeah dude, I asked a chick I knew for 2 hours the size of her boobs and she said no problem after I apologized

If a whore is interested in you, you will know.

mew hard af to get gl and practice talking go to toast masters and speek in front of ppl as often as you can. This will get u more comfortable to talking to women cuz they often travel in groups and that cant stop u. Also commit urself to going up to every hot girl. doesnt matter ur age my lil bro was getting fucked at 13 doing this. Talk about anything practice having off the cuff convos and over time you will be very articulated when it comes to striking up convos that it will be 2nd nature and you will be fearless af. do this everyday because overtime if you dont work this sociual muscle u will get rusty. godspeed my nig

cocaine

• +1
Reactions: hygy
Unironically drink alcohol. This might not solve the underlying cause but the results will fly in regardless

Unironically drink alcohol. This might not solve the underlying cause but the results will fly in regardless
Jfl I can't approach even when drunk or high ngl