How to pin back my ears

prince_

prince_

Iron
I just got a haircut and i'll maybe make a separate post on that but the problem is that my fcking ears are sticking out and make me look like an elf

Anyone if you have any method with which i can pin back my ears tomorrow like a tape or anything basically

I just got a haircut and i'll maybe make a separate post on that but the problem is that my fcking ears are sticking out and make me look like an elf

Anyone if you have any method with which i can pin back my ears tomorrow like a tape or anything basically
Transparent tape.

• +1
Reactions: prince_
Transparent tape.
water thread you already know you can only choose surgery or transparent tape.
you did the deed now you will suffer for the following 4 months for that hair to cover the ears again way to go...

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
you did the deed now you will suffer for the following 4 months for that hair to cover the ears again way to go...
it will grow back in a month thats not the problem i just need to pin them back till friday when my school ends

Either have longer hair on the sides, get an otoplasty or live with it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Dylan

Drop a pic

Blur out your face if you like

Drop a pic

Blur out your face if you like
i mean i pic wouldn't change anything my ears are just flared out and big
Either have longer hair on the sides, get an otoplasty or live with it
Transparent tape.

would using super glue on these 2 parts to kinda press them together be a bad or a good idea?
(not my pic)

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek