How to plan a gym plan optimally?

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

Starting gym, where can i look for plans, exercises etc?

Starting gym, where can i look for plans, exercises etc?
Not on .org, that's for sure.
Youtube and some scouring on google will be enough to get started.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Follow any decent push pull legs plan that you find on youtube and eat 2g of protein per kg of bodyweight. That's it, you're welcome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, IndraBC, Tai Lung and 1 other person
Follow classic brosplit with lots of isolations and chasing the pump not the weight.
Ignore all the incel fullbody "powerbuilding" starting strength etc based programs.

A bunch of good YouTubers you'll find everything there
Do whatever routine u like other than bro split

• +1
Follow classic brosplit with lots of isolations and chasing the pump not the weight.
Ignore all the incel fullbody "powerbuilding" starting strength etc based programs.
Brosplit is terrible. PPL 1x per week or full body 2x per week is best.

• +1
Just watch Jeff Nippard vids, he's prob the goat when it comes to lifting education

• +1
Brosplit is terrible. PPL 1x per week or full body 2x per week is best.
Brosplit is pretty much the only standard program which works which is evidenced by the fact that everyone in the gym is doing it, and nobody does any kind of fullbody program. Those programs are marketing scam.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Brosplit is pretty much the only standard program which works which is evidenced by the fact that everyone in the gym is doing it, and nobody does any kind of fullbody program. Those programs are marketing scam.
Nigga most people who’ve had success from gymming stay clear from the bro split. PPL is far more successful. And so is full body is you do it properly

Nigga most people who’ve had success from gymming stay clear from the bro split. PPL is far more successful. And so is full body is you do it properly
Literally everyone is doing brosplit, incel fullbody programs pretty much exist only on cringey internet sites, nobody IRL is doing them.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Literally everyone is doing brosplit, incel fullbody programs pretty much exist only on cringey internet sites, nobody IRL is doing them.
Brosplit is even more retarded.

Ideal workout plan is PPL (Mario Rios Style )

Push: Chest/Shoulders
Legs: Triceps/Legs
Pull: Back/Biceps

Beginners should do this once per week

Focus More on Back and Shoulders to build that aesthetic V-Taper women crave.

I watched few of his videos, it seems
like overcomplicated tho
Watch his fundamentals Playlist on YT, its kind of a lot of information but its not confusing at all and its explained really well.

Also don't do bro split, it has shit frequency, and frequency is fucking everything for beginners

• +1
Go in and lift, eat clean high protein.
If you don't look alot different after 6 months you don't have the genetic for it so you can either roid which I don't recommend or just focus on staying lean

• +1
Add my snap im very knowledgeable on this and i can make you a plan

Onur07a
IMG 8253