How to post on incels.is without outing yourself as a “fakecel”.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
1. Don’t trust other users:

No exceptions. Most incels on that site are fucking pricks. They will attempt to gain your trust only to weasel info out of you, and then rat you out.

This is because they get a sick little thrill out of getting others banned. Do not trust anyone.

This also applies to discord groups. Incels will get users to infiltrate users and spy on them. They do this because they’re bitches.

2. This pertains to any minor sexual experiences.

I personally have kissed girls and had minor sexual contact and the faggots on the site got their feelings hurt over that. Don’t even tell them “I’m not a full truecel”, go full throttle when lying.

3. Watch out for “brag bait”

The last thing is these fuckers like to do vigilante justice. They’re bitches. Here’s an example:

Here is an example where they bait me into admitting I’ve kissed a girl and harass me for it.

Conclusion:

Incels will claim they don’t feel entitled to sex, but that’s a lie. They do feel entitled. Incels also feel an entitlement to their own forum. They will claim “we’re not entitled” but then act entitled to their forum. Either incels are entitled to sex and their own forum, or neither.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, Funnyunenjoyer1, ElTruecel and 7 others
you have a deep knowledge of incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ttlurker, cromagnon, Eriot Lodger and 5 others
Misery loves company

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, normie_joe and Aladin
I have been banned from there for bragging about past conquests. Those idiots dont understand that you can be a former slayer incel

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Aladin
I have been banned from there for bragging about past conquests. Those idiots dont understand that you can be a former slayer incel
They are selfish and are fully aware. Those bitches know u can become incel but never tasted any ass themselves so gatekeep for themselves out of spite.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and autistic_tendencies
"I hate foids! I hate them!"

"Why we can't keep Biden in office for another 4 years? I hate Trump! Orange man, bad!"

"I finally swallowed my cum, guys... ascended, right?"

Do threads like that.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Why do so many users use a Devon bostick avi?
He was my favourite character in Diary of the Wimpy kid, happened to be aesthetic too

• Love it
Reactions: incel194012940
He was my favourite character in Diary of the Wimpy kid, happened to be aesthetic too
I remember that movie. But it’s extremely common on this site.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I remember that movie. But it’s extremely common on this site.
Nah most of them have changed already or gone inactive, right now I think it's only @incel194012940 and I.

Nah most of them have changed already or gone inactive, right now I think it's only @incel194012940 and I.
Holy shit I just realized u are n9wiff

• Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
my threads explaining why being 6 foot tall makes you incel because most 6 foot tall men are incels but wouldn't be at 6'5 got me banned

my threads explaining why being 6 foot tall makes you incel because most 6 foot tall men are incels but wouldn't be at 6'5 got me banned
How tall are u? Are u 6’5?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Are .is and .org related in any sense?

@ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

No exceptions. Most incels on that site are fucking pricks. They will attempt to gain your trust only to weasel info out of you, and then rat you out.

This is because they get a sick little thrill out of getting others banned. Do not trust anyone.

This also applies to discord groups. Incels will get users to infiltrate users and spy on them. They do this because they’re bitches.

I personally have kissed girls and had minor sexual contact and the faggots on the site got their feelings hurt over that. Don’t even tell them “I’m not a full truecel”, go full throttle when lying.

The last thing is these fuckers like to do vigilante justice. They’re bitches. Here’s an example:

Here is an example where they bait me into admitting I’ve kissed a girl and harass me for it.

Conclusion:

Incels will claim they don’t feel entitled to sex, but that’s a lie. They do feel entitled. Incels also feel an entitlement to their own forum. They will claim “we’re not entitled” but then act entitled to their forum. Either incels are entitled to sex and their own forum, or neither.
Copium website to gendy cety and beck

Conclusion:

The problem with incels.is that they're actual incels the way normies portray them
Ppl on here are incels just because they can't get laid, bare minimum to be an incel

While people on incels.is are straight up social outcasts who spend their entire day neeting and rotting while watching Nazi edits and thinking they're high IQ

The problem with incels.is that they're actual incels the way normies portray them
Ppl on here are incels just because they can't get laid, bare minimum to be an incel

While people on incels.is are straight up social outcasts who spend their entire day neeting and rotting while watching Nazi edits and thinking they're high IQ
Well I’m in the verge of stage 2. I’ll ascend to an actual incel once I’m 400 pounds