how to posture for slower ageing ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
how it affect ageing ? very plausible , ik at least sleeping posture (backsleeping) may increase neurodegeneration cuz worse cerebrospinal fluid function

does good head posture influence rate of ageing ?

posture often gets worse with ageing , is this a very downstream effect or does this drive ageing in some ways ?

how it affect ageing ? very plausible , ik at least sleeping posture (backsleeping) may increase neurodegeneration cuz worse cerebrospinal fluid function

does good head posture influence rate of ageing ?
this sounds like bro science tbh give me a source please. 1 piece of material please!

this sounds like bro science tbh give me a source please. 1 piece of material please!

"Gravity affects the movement of blood and CSF through the brain, and therefore sleep position will likely play a role in the clearance of waste products from the brain [8]. Both intracranial pressure and cerebral hemodynamics are influenced by body posture [6], and patients with dementia were found to spend a much larger percentage of time in the supine position compared to controls, establishing an association between time in supine position and dementia [8]. An important factor in this clearance pathway is the stretch of nerves and veins in each position [6]. Glymphatic transport is most efficient in the right lateral sleeping position, with more CSF clearance occurring compared to supine and prone [6]. The average person changes sleeping position 11 times per night, but there was no difference in the number of position changes between neurodegenerative and control groups, making the percentage of time spent in supine position the risk factor, not the number of position changes [8]. The suggested mechanisms behind the effects of posture on clearance would appear to result from gravity and a restriction of venous drainage of the carotid veins. Unfortunately, detecting which position you spend most time in is only possible in a sleep laboratory, since self-reported sleep positions are often false [6]."

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
bad head posture seems to give me headaches so i hypothesis it can age the brain faster

also a hunched over spine causes damage which makes the spine weaker & less mobile + affects the entire body

altho nowadays its common for young people with bad posture oldcels r not much worse

does foot posture matter for rate of ageing ? i mean worse foot posture could increase the damage that occurs from daily walking maybe influenceing damage accumulation ?

facial muscle posture can acelerate lines on the face , altho this just make u look older

but mayeb looking older accelerates other aspects of ageing ?