How to posturemaxx without occiputmaxxing and hiding your jaw?

G

Grinder

Skullcel
The classic youtube self-improvement channel advice is stand up straight, shoulders back and head back. But I think this could actually end up backfiring. When I do that, it basically gives me a gay alien skull. the occiput becomes large, jaw becomes recessed and overall it gives me a funny appearance. I think that by the PSL viewpoint, slouching head (moderately) forward is actually beneficial, because it makes the jaw seem more prominent and defined, and it hides the incel occiput, especially if your neck is trained. Btw I'm not saying that a flat caveman occiput is good, chad has some roundness in his occiput. But in the case of several subhuman phenotypes like mine, the occiput is clearly excessive and that could be reduced by pushing head slightly forward (not too much of course). I have taken side profile pictures with both head positions, and the slightly slouched head position looks way better. The downside of this, of course is that you might end up looking like a slouched virgin. To avoid that, the rest of the body should be perfectly straight. A built physique has great benefits here, because then the slouching is less noticable and a thicker neck also hides the occiput.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
you aren’t supposed to chin tuck 24/7, it’s just to build the proper muscles so when you are normally doing stuff it is naturally straighter without needing chin tuck

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Darkstrand and Ocelot
imo perfect posture mogs this even if it highlights your frauds bc
A) More height
B) People just look absolutely disgusting when they slouch. I remember this girl from school who was maybe lowtier normie face but she had fucking terrible forward head posture and it just made her pretty revolting to me tbh

imo perfect posture mogs this even if it highlights your frauds bc
A) More height
B) People just look absolutely disgusting when they slouch. I remember this girl from school who was maybe lowtier normie face but she had fucking terrible forward head posture and it just made her pretty revolting to me tbh
I agree that slouching looks disgusting, If you do that as a skinny guy, you look like a laughable pushover wimp and if you do that as a buff guy, you look like a gorilla. If you do that as a fat guy, you look like a slob. I think that in order to compromise the "bad" neck posture, the rest of the body should still have 100% perfect posture. But the head should be a little bit forward. At least I notice benefits from this when I take photos.