How to prevent fat pad aging?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Skin aging can be slowed by sun avoidance/protection, diet, and heat avoidance. How can young fat pad positioning be preserved?

Eat fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
From what I recall ethnic skin tends to be a little bit more fatty than white skin which is what causes the yellowish undertones in most noteably North East Asians who have lighter but still fatty skin. Even if your skin will last longer thanks to built in fat, what will still change through aging is your skeletal structure slowly degrading and the loss of elasticity in your skin so you'd have to address those two more than the fat itself to keep said fat in place.

Face lift + implants on ethnic skin:

Ponytail lift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
WanderingBurro

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
pregnenolone helps

I think you know what my age is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
From what I recall ethnic skin tends to be a little bit more fatty than white skin which is what causes the yellowish undertones in most noteably North East Asians who have lighter but still fatty skin. Even if your skin will last longer thanks to built in fat, what will still change through aging is your skeletal structure slowly degrading and the loss of elasticity in your skin so you'd have to address those two more than the fat itself to keep said fat in place.

Face lift + implants on ethnic skin:

View attachment 2476879
I don’t think bone has much to do with it. Just get a facelift when you’re older.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I don’t think bone has much to do with it. Just get a facelift when you’re older.
Bones aren't immune to the process of aging. A facelift alone won't compensate for the loss of bone mass and constantly pulling when there's less and less bone leads to more uncanny results.

Skull aging