How to prevent nasolabial fold development?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Currently I have minor nasolabial folds. They aren’t that noticeable, but I don’t want them to increase. Maybe never smile to halt their development?

0A6853F5 020E 4FAD 86DD EA9E2E3EAE24

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Stop aging

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, BrownEyesWD, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
never smiling is a giga looksmin, if niko wasn't smiling in his tinder pics girls would think he's less friendly yk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I am also developing them, I think it might be related to my struggles with breathing through my nose due to my tiny airway.

• So Sad
Reactions: DefinitelyNT and Deleted member 1901
n
Currently I have minor nasolabial folds. They aren’t that noticeable, but I don’t want them to increase. Maybe never smile to halt their development?
no, there is no way too. never smiling is stupid too, smiling is actually good for you. just get surgery
i know ur mirin my nostril size rn.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 1901
Subcision, will set you back around 2000usd

• +1
n

no, there is no way too. never smiling is stupid too, smiling is actually good for you. just get surgery
i know ur mirin my nostril size rn.
Why nostril size?

You mean bigger nostril size = easier to breathe?
I have fairly big nostrils sadly but it doesn't make it any easier for me to breathe due to my airway being small.

• +1
Why nostril size?

I have fairly big nostrils sadly but it doesn't make it any easier for me to breathe due to my airway being small.
what is your race?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Why nostril size?

mb i thought what nasolabial folds were nostrils

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 1901
White, I live in Sweden.
All of my ancestors that I know of also lived in Sweden but maybe I have other european blood in me like german, netherland, danish or something else, don't know exactly.

• +1
my dad is German but me and my sister look Latino so I don’t really consider myself white
exactly my point. latinos are already half white, so you are around 75% white, the rest indian american besides the smaller amount of nigger admixture.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuno_howitez, Deleted member 28904 and Iasacrko
All of my ancestors that I know of also lived in Sweden but maybe I have other european blood in me like german, netherland, danish or something else, don't know exactly.
mirin bro

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
I am also developing them, I think it might be related to my struggles with breathing through my nose due to my tiny airway.
You think this might be a reason to why I/maybe you are developing nasolabial folds?

• +1
You think this might be a reason to why I/maybe you are developing nasolabial folds?
i think that a narrow palate can lead to bimaxillary protrusion which can incresse nasolabial folds

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 28904
many latinos look whiter than you.
Nigga i dont look white at all

and Latino itself is a weird kind of person i don’t consider it a race some Latinos are blonde with blue eyes and others black

and Latino itself is a weird kind of person i don’t consider it a race some Latinos are blonde with blue eyes and others black
latinos are mutts so i agree. is your mom one of the more ethnic latinas?

i know a guy with a german father and a latina mother, and he looks about 50% whiter than you. his mother is on the whiter side of the spectrum for latinas

latinos are mutts so i agree. is your mom one of the more ethnic latinas?
Shes whiter than me but me and my sister were born darker than her

• JFL
i know a guy with a german father and a latina mother, and he looks about 50% whiter than you. his mother is on the whiter side of the spectrum for latinas
Being Latino is the biggest halo I could’ve gotten in my life especially here in Europe

maybe your "dad" got cucked by one of the many ethnic subhumans in germany
Most ethnicities mixed with white resemble little of their white counterpart, that’s why I look more Latino and Hapas like u look gook white genes are too weak in comparison

• So Sad
Most ethnicities mixed with white resemble little of their white counterpart, that’s why I look more Latino and Hapas like u look gook white genes are too weak in comparison
if light coloring was dominant it would be very different