how to prevent razor bumps after shaving

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
i use double edge razor

your skin has to get used to shaving you'll get them for a few weeks no matter what you do.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
your skin has to get used to shaving you'll get them for a few weeks no matter what you do.
are foil shavers with the investment, since i’m a person who has to shave every day otherwise becomes very noticeable since i use minoxidil orally. i see that apparently according to @Amnesia it gives shave as close as actual razors without the irritation.

are foil shavers with the investment, since i’m a person who has to shave every day otherwise becomes very noticeable since i use minoxidil orally. i see that apparently according to @Amnesia it gives shave as close as actual razors without the irritation.
@Orc

get your dad to teach you to shave oh wait you’re born of a single mother
Hahha hahaha

• Woah
Reactions: billymidnight
I had the worst razor bumps in the world before I started using warm water on my face and THEN using an Electric Razor

Foil shaver is best

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Foil shaver is best
yup realised
bought one yesterday. should hopefully come in the next 2 days and i’ll be rid of these razor bumps.

do you use it dry or wet? and any foam or anything like that?

yup realised
bought one yesterday. should hopefully come in the next 2 days and i’ll be rid of these razor bumps.

do you use it dry or wet? and any foam or anything like that?
Noooot wet nigha u tryna get electrocuted ? 😂 no foam just use it plain. How much did it cost u

Noooot wet nigha u tryna get electrocuted ? 😂 no foam just use it plain. How much did it cost u
i got the same one as amnesia which is the panasonic arc 5. can be used wet and dry
cost a decent amount, but gives closer shave than actual blades and he calls it his best investment. better get some high quality shit bro instead of some shit that’s gonna electrocute ur ass.