How to prevent shaving irritations?

Zeta

Zeta

Hey waiter, one collagen please!
I have like a phillips one blade, and sometimes i get like pimples or irritations after shaving. How do I correctly and quickly get rid of the pimples and how do I prevent them from happening?

I have like a phillips one blade, and sometimes i get like pimples or irritations after shaving. How do I correctly and quickly get rid of the pimples and how do I prevent them from happening?
on an unrelated note do you bonesmash? should i start beating my face with a hammer for max jaws and zygo gains?:feelshah:

is there a possbility i damage my eyes?

allso how hard do you smash?
People tell me i do it too soft. But it’s hard enough to make my zygos crunchy. And no as long as you don’t hammer your eyes you will be alright

People tell me i do it too soft. But it’s hard enough to make my zygos crunchy. And no as long as you don’t hammer your eyes you will be alright
aight thanks bro time to ascend

also about the pimples don't use the same blade to shave too many times. I usually get pimples from shaving using old blades/not using enough shaving cream.

If you are already doing those then try waxing instead of shaving

• Woah
Reactions: Zeta
aight thanks bro time to ascend

also about the pimples don't use the same blade to shave too many times. I usually get pimples from shaving using old blades/not using enough shaving cream.

If you are already doing those then try waxing instead of shaving
Waxing facial hair. Is that a real thing?

Get a good aftershave and dont cheap out on it. Also change the blade regulary. I change mine every week or so

• +1
Dont shave

• WTF
But then it will never grow back. I can’t stay prettyboy forever
Nah it grows back. Laser is not permanent. It takes a solid 5-10 years though
Which is perfect. it'l be back by the time ur oldcel

• +1
Nah it grows back. Laser is not permanent. It takes a solid 5-10 years though
Which is perfect. it'l be back by the time ur oldcel
Will it grow back fully by then? Like salludons beard

Can't, you simply have terrible shaving genetics. Grow anything past a stubble or laser it off. Tbh 99% of normies who clean shave have disgusting cuts, pustules and irritated skin leftover.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik and Zeta
Will it grow back fully by then? Like salludons beard
Most of it will certainly be back.

but even if its weaker than u like t you can start blasting Minoxidil and Cyclosporin and turn it into a bush again.

So theres no downsides to lasering beard when ur Young prettyboy.

if ur really anxious, you can just do 4 laser sessions instead of the standard six.

• Hmm...
Most of it will certainly be back.

but even if its weaker than u like t you can start blasting Minoxidil and Cyclosporin and turn it into a bush again.

So theres no downsides to lasering beard when ur Young prettyboy.

if ur really anxious, you can just do 4 laser sessions instead of the standard six.
Thanks for the suggestion. I didn’t think about this yet

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
I might look into lasering then
How old you ? I'm trying to blast this shit off w an IPL machine, so far it only worked on my neck (most irritable area anyways) but only partially under my jaw and on my face.

Father thinks I'm a faggot but still would like to go to a clinic

• JFL
How old you ? I'm trying to blast this shit off w an IPL machine, so far it only worked on my neck (most irritable area anyways) but only partially under my jaw and on my face.

Father thinks I'm a faggot but still would like to go to a clinic
I’m 19 rn

Aftershave

• +1
Alright this is probably a retarded question but do you mean the literal fucking eye or the orbital bone? I’m sorry for this stupid ah question.

Alright this is probably a retarded question but do you mean the literal fucking eye or the orbital bone? I’m sorry for this stupid ah question.
I meant the literal eye. You can smash your orbitals

• Woah
Reactions: KermitFace