How to properly do a health detox? (no bullshit)

ADOLESCENTCEL

ADOLESCENTCEL

Iron
Are there any legit (no cope bs like blueberry shakes) ways to do a full body health/nutrition detox?
Looking for least fucked up way to do this as well.

Have slight ocd/perfectionism and i wanna make sure i flush pretty much anything that i can out of my system for a clean slate, after this gonna start tracking diet like a fucking maniac / roid

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Genuinely best thing for mental health is to just stop using org. For physical health, unless you have cancer or some shit, just do redpilled hamza stuff like going outside working out etc works for 90% of people

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer42 and ADOLESCENTCEL
Genuinely best thing for mental health is to just stop using org. For physical health, unless you have cancer or some shit, just do redpilled hamza stuff like going outside working out etc works for 90% of people
I need to play video games now

The biggest improvement will be cleaning the liver. You can pm if you want links

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
I only play overwatch and one trick genji
fps and competitive games literally had zero value playing story games makes me feel so much better

do the obvious stuff like cut out all processed foods, but more specifically avoid gluten and plants, keep it strictly animal based

if you want a detox shake you could try a mixture of water + msm powder + nac + glycine with vitamin c, this should detox your liver but build up the doses slowly because it depletes your body of metals

the diet stuff will clean ur gut and the drink will detox liver

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, looksmidder and ADOLESCENTCEL
do the obvious stuff like cut out all processed foods, but more specifically avoid gluten and plants, keep it strictly animal based

if you want a detox shake you could try a mixture of water + msm powder + nac + glycine with vitamin c, this should detox your liver but build up the doses slowly because it depletes your body of metals

the diet stuff will clean ur gut and the drink will detox liver
Thanks , ny other specific systems that need attention for detoxing? Ive done weed and nicotine and hoping that doenst stay in your system too long to fuck yo uover

Last edited:
Semen retention

Bump i want to fully reset my body

Are there any legit (no cope bs like blueberry shakes) ways to do a full body health/nutrition detox?
Looking for least fucked up way to do this as well.

Have slight ocd/perfectionism and i wanna make sure i flush pretty much anything that i can out of my system for a clean slate, after this gonna start tracking diet like a fucking maniac / roid
Megadosing niacin + sauna everyday for 1 month (like 2000-5000mg), red light therapy full body, high intensity workout (sweat a lot), drink shit ton of water + electrolytes also

• +1
Reactions: ADOLESCENTCEL
Megadosing niacin + sauna everyday for 1 month (like 2000-5000mg), red light therapy full body, high intensity workout (sweat a lot), drink shit ton of water + electrolytes also
Any side effects of that much niacin

Any side effects of that much niacin
not really, other than that it might flush out other nutrients so make sure you're supplementing essential stuff and eating healthy. Also astaxanthin is the best antioxidant, it's super powerful - like 6000 times stronger than vitamin C. But be aware of astaxanthin since it's an 5ar inhibitor (blocks dht to some degree).

• +1
Reactions: ADOLESCENTCEL
Detoxing is a meme

Just eat healthy, get good sleep and go in the sun

if you think you need a “reset” for physical body, go get deep tissue massages and start working out

If it’s for your mental, get off screens, spend more time outdoors and in the sun

Detoxing is a meme

Just eat healthy, get good sleep and go in the sun

if you think you need a “reset” for physical body, go get deep tissue massages and start working out

If it’s for your mental, get off screens, spend more time outdoors and in the sun
Just a mental thing tbh

Fucking pisses me off

Do the above and you’ll be feeling better quickly
I workout like a dog, feel amazing and all that, still nags me that theres shit lurking in my body thats fucking me up