How to properly measure facial ratios in mm

caiolindo

caiolindo

yo chico
How to measure facial ratios on your phone
You will need only 3 things, a ruler, a phone and a face, this thread will be short and simple, but really helpful.
Download the Image Meter app (It doesn't have to be the Pro version)

After that you will measure your philtrum, the region between your upper lip and the bottom of your nose, that will be our reference, because it is the easiest one to measure and also the "flattest" and less 3d, so the error deviation is smaller.

Then you will take a picture with no distortion, from like one arm distance and add to the app with the function Import Image/PDF.

You click on the option Scale Reference, select your philtrum and digit the length you measured before.
After that you will click on the dimension function and enjoy your facial ratios, you can measure every single frontal assessment, angle and more.

There is a couple ratios, you can discover more by yourself, i personally recomend the Creating Attractive videos.

FWHR: from your mid brow to your upper lip, the ideal range is like from 1.8 to 2.2 (i guess).

Chin to philtrum ratio: (self-explanatory): the ideal range for men is from 2 to 2.5.

TFWHR: From your hairline to the bottom of your chin, ideal is from 1.33 to 1.38 (a bit more or less is also acceptable, higher ratios are more masculinizing).

ESR: You should divide the IPD by the bizygomatic width, you can also know the measurement in CM because you are using the reference scale of your philtrum. You can also calculate the distance between your eyes, ideally it should be one eye apart, but 0.86 to 1.1 is also ideal, higher PFL's have lower eye to eye distances.

Thanks for your attention, look a little more about ratios because it is a very interesting subject and can help you a lot to judge faces objectively. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eiei, Clqs and cavy
Foids don't care about these autistic ratios. She will just look at your face and tell if you're ugly or not in the matter of miliseconds.

• +1
Reactions: cavy, nathan and Clqs
Foids don't care about these autistic ratios. She will just look at your face and tell if you're ugly or not in the matter of miliseconds.
they care at the same way you do, they just don't know how to say it, you're the one who should know this the most since you've been here since february.

they care at the same way you do, they just don't know how to say it, you're the one who should know this the most since you've been here since february.
laughs cage GIF

Funny GIF

Not true btw.

• +1
Reactions: cavy