How to protect yourself from the EVIL EYE. [Chadcels/Successfulcels GTFIH] (Rational approach).

Yahya

Yahya

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
The Evil Eye IS real.
If you don't believe in it just ignore this thread and go on with your miserable life full of failures and of projects that never see the day of light for whatever reasons.
Take action now this world is filled with Evil if you wanna ascend and succeed put all the chances on your side.

This is going to be a very short thread.

If you don't know what the evil eye is I'll let Wikipedia do the job for me:
The evil eye is a supernatural belief in a curse brought about by a malevolent glare, usually inspired by envy.The belief in the evil eye among humans has existed since prehistory, and amulets to protect against it have been found dating to around 5,000 years ago.

Most people vaguely know about that. It is mostly known in Islam and Judaism.

One thing that I'll mention first is that the best way to protect yourself from it is by first rejecting the stupid amulet cope.
This shit is associationism it has NEVER protected anyone. If you believe a piece of metal will protect you about anything spiritual you're RETARDED LOL.

We're not in World Of Warcraft nigga you're not a level 80 mag'har orc shadow priest using amulets to protect himself from that shit.

Here are the solutions that I think are the most valuable for every case.

1) If you're atheist

Imagine refuting the idea that an omnipotent entity created an ever-expending universe in 2024 jfl retard.

Anyways, if you're atheist, NEVER talk about your projects to anyone. NEVER brag about your success to anyone, even the most trustworthy person will one day envy you, and as always, as many of y'all probably experienced it in the past, your plans, projects, dreams, will never come to fruition.

Just keep your mouth shut, don't go "Imma do this, imma do that" or "I did this I did that" keep everything to yourself and work on it. This is the basics of protecting yourself against the evil eye.

2) If you're religious
Forget the amulets first of all. Especially if you're muslim, this is shirk. I see a lot of stupid foids putting faith in these artifacts all they're doing is committing the ultimate sin JFL associating protection with a random object instead of turning to God is ultimate mental retardation.

Same method for non-religious people should be applied here. Keep your mouth shut about your projects your success and failures. Pray to God ask him for protection and do the followings depending on your faith.

Prayers for Christians:
A strong prayer against vaskania is the one suggested by the fathers of Mount Athos. Let us keep it and read it with contemplation, concentrated, and with faith, when we feel the evil eye on us:

O Lord our God, King of the ages, the almighty and all-powerful, who by your will alone you create and transform all things; who transformed the sevenfold furnace and the flame of Babylon into dew and preserved your Three Holy Youths safe; you who are the physician and healer of our souls; the safekeeping of all those that hope in you; we pray to you and beseech you, banish, expel and cast away every diabolical action, every satanic attack and every plot, every evil curiosity and harm and spell of the evil eye caused by malicious and evil people from your servant [name]; and if this has occurred because of beauty, or bravery, or prosperity, or jealousy and envy, or the evil eye, do you O Master and Lover of mankind, stretch forth your mighty hand and your strong arm from on high and keep watch over this your creature and send down upon him/her an angel of peace, a mighty guardian of soul and body, who will rebuke and banish from him/her every wicked intention, every sorcery and the evil eye of destructive and envious men; so that being guarded by you, your supplicant may sing to you with thanksgiving: “The Lord is my helper, and I shall not be afraid, what can man do unto me?” And again: “I shall fear no evil for you are with me.” For you are God, my strength, the mighty counsellor, the Prince of peace, the Father of the age to come. Yea, O Lord our God, spare your creature and save your servant from every harm and influence brought about by the evil eye, and preserve him/her safe above every evil. Through the intercessions of the Mother of God and ever Virgin Mary, of the luminous Archangels and of all your saints. Amen.

A prayer against vaskania and evil eye by St Arsenios
Below you can read a beautiful prayer against vaskania and evil eye that is recommended by one of the greatest and modern Saints of the Orthodox Church, St Arsenions the Cappadocian
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Holy God, Holy Strong , Holy and Immortal have mercy on us (thrice).
All Holy Trinity have mercy on us. Lord, forgive our sins. Master, pardon our transgressions. Holy One, visit and heal our infirmities, for the glory of Your name.
Lord have mercy (thrice)
Our Father Who are in Heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
By the prayers of our holy fathers, Lord Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on us. Amen.
O Virgin Mother of God, hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb; for you gave birth to the Saviour of our souls.
O Baptist of Christ, be mindful of us all, that we may be delivered from our iniquities: for unto you is given grace to pray for us.
You strived to live a life trully inspired by God, you became a holy vessel of the Paraclete, bearer of God, Arsenios, and you were given the grace to perform miracles, offering to everyone your quick help, our holy Father, we plead you, pray to Jesus Christ our Lord to grant us His grand mercy.
Come, let us worship and bow down before God our King.
Come, let us worship and bow down before Christ God our King.
Come, let us worship and bow down before Him, Christ our King and God
Are there any prayers against vaskania in the Bible?
A rather well-known prayer against vaskania is Psalm 73 in the Old Testament. Having said that, Holy Fathers consider Mathew’s 12, 33-37 passage as a prayer against vaskania and evile eye.
A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit. You can tell what a tree is like by the fruit it produces. You are a bunch of evil snakes, so how can you say anything good? Your words show what is in your hearts. Good people bring good things out of their hearts, but evil people bring evil things out of their hearts. I promise you on the day of judgment, everyone will have to account for every careless word they have spoken. On that day they will be told they are either innocent or guilty because of the things they have said.

Can the Church accept a shorter, more concise prayer?
Certainly. A simple prayer with the use of a prayer rope against vaskania for everyone is the following:
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me
St Arsenios, intercede for us.
By the prayers of our holy Fathers, Lord Jesus Christ our God, have mercy on us. Amen.

And God willing, everything will be alright

Muslim prayers (du'â):
« بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الَّذِي لَا يَضُرُّ مَعَ اسْمِهِ شَيْءٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِي السَّمَاءِ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ »
« Allāhumma bārik lī fīmā a’ṯayta wa qīnī ‘aḏāba n-nār. »
“O Allah, bless what You have given me and protect me from the punishment of fire.”

"
اللهمَّ ذَا السلطانِ العظيمِ والْمَنِّ القديـمِ ذَا الرحـمةِ الكريـم

وَلِيَّ الكلماتِ التَّامَّاتِ والدَّعواتِ المستجاباتِ

عافِ حَسنًا وحُسينًا من أنفسِ الجِنِّ وأَعيُنِ الإنسِ"

"(Allahoumma dha s-soultani l-^adhim, wa l-manni l-qadim, dha r-rahmati l-karim, waliyya l-kalimati t-tammati wad-da^awati l-moustajabat, ^afi Haçanan wa Houçaynan min ‘anfouci l-jinni wa ‘a^youni l-‘ins)"

Play this on a speaker or headphones and let it play for hours and listen to it this is the words of God this will protect you as it comes from God.

Prayers in Judaism:

Tefilah Against the Evil Eye​

A quiet prayer to recite against the evil eye. This prayer was composed by the holy Chida a”h, Rabbi Chaim Yosef David Azoulay. He wrote this in his sefer titled, Avodat Ha’Kodesh.

Thanks for reading and may God bless you all.
Amin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 97baHater, HighLtn, sportsmogger and 7 others
Monotheist bump

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and NZb6Air
This better be doing numbers tf

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
numbers shy af holy summoning muslim trinity
@ShawarmaFilth @97baHater @Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, ryuken, ShawarmaFilth and 2 others
Just keep your mouth shut, don't go "Imma do this, imma do that" or "I did this I did that" keep everything to yourself and work on it. This is the basics of protecting yourself against the evil eye.
ye i agree bro (y)

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, MA_ascender and Yahya
Brootal, I don't think I believe in this. Everything is destined by God. Only the good. Not the bad. That comes from the devil sometimes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and NZb6Air
I would shove a baseball bat up your ass

• Love it
Reactions: Yahya
Brootal, I don't think I believe in this. Everything is destined by God. Only the good. Not the bad. That comes from the devil sometimes.
happened to me so many times even with doable projects like purchasing something or starting a business. The only times where my decisions did NOT fail was when I kept them to myself. Sharing shit to people always made me fail.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Gengar
tldr for me bhai, too much for my eyes

• +1
tldr for me bhai, too much for my eyes
>keep your ambitions for yourself
>don't even trust your family with that. if you fail, it's on you and you only but failure leads to success.
>if non-religious apply principles above
>if religious: apply principles above and pray to God using the prays that I linked depending on your religion

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
>keep your ambitions for yourself
>don't even trust your family with that. if you fail, it's on you and you only but failure leads to success.
>if non-religious apply principles above
>if religious: apply principles above and pray to God using the prays that I linked depending on your religion
Screenshot 20241007 222917 Instagram

ty

• Love it
happened to me so many times even with doable projects like purchasing something or starting a business. The only times where my decisions did NOT fail was when I kept them to myself. Sharing shit to people always made me fail.
Okay I can understand. But I was wondering if there was a Qur'anic base for the evil eye claim. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Okay I can understand. But I was wondering if there was a Qur'anic base for the evil eye claim. :Comfy:
taken from this analysis

The Verse of Evil Eye (Arabic: آیه وَإِن يَكَادُ) is verses 51 and 52 of Al-Qalam (Q68:51-52) in the Quran. It is usually recited for protection from the evil eye. It states: "And indeed, those who disbelieve would almost make you slip with their eyes when they hear the message, and they say: Indeed, he is mad.

وَإِن يَكَادُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لَيُزْلِقُونَكَ بِأَبْصَـرِهِمْ

(And verily, those who disbelieve would almost make you slip with their eyes) Ibn `Abbas, Mujahid and others have said,

لَيُزْلِقُونَكَ

(would make you slip) "In order to have some effect on you."

بِأَبْصَـرِهِمْ

(with their eyes) meaning, `they will affect you by looking at you with their eyes (i.e., the evil eye).' This means `they are jealous of you due to their hatred of you, and were it not for Allah's protection of you, defending you against them (then their evil eye would harm you).'

The Effect of the Evil Eye is Real​

In this Ayah is a proof that the effect of the evil eye and its affliction by the command of Allah is real. Many Hadiths have been reported concerning this through numerous routes of transmission. The Hadith of Buraydah bin Al-Husayb Abu `Abdullah bin Majah recorded from Buraydah bin Al-Husayb that the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said,

«لَا رُقْيَةَ إِلَّا مِنْ عَيْنٍ أَوْ حُمَة»

(There is no Ruqyah except to cure the evil eye and the sting.) This is how Ibn Majah recorded this Hadith. Imam Muslim also recorded this Hadith in his Sahih on the authority of Buraydah himself, but he did not attribute it to the Prophet . There is a story concerning this incident (as reported by Buraydah in Sahih Muslim), and At-Tirmidhi recorded the Hadith in this manner (like Muslim's version). This Hadith has also been recorded by Imam Al-Bukhari, Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi on the authority of `Imran bin Husayn, however, he did not attribute it to the Prophet . `Imran's wording is,

«لَا رُقْيَةَ إِلَّا مِنْ عَيْنٍ أَوْ حُمَة»

(There is no Ruqyah except to cure the evil eye and the sting.)" Muslim recorded in his Sahih from Ibn `Abbas that the Prophet said,

«الْعَيْنُ حَقٌّ وَلَوْ كَانَ شَيْءٌ سَابَقَ الْقَدَرَ سَبَقَتِ الْعَيْنُ وَإِذَا اسْتُغْسِلْتُمْ فَاغْسِلُوا»

(The evil eye is real. If anything were to overtake the divine decree (and change it), then it would be the evil eye. And if you perform Ghusl (to remove the evil eye) then wash well.) Muslim was alone in recording this Hadith, as Al-Bukhari did not mention it. It is reported from Ibn `Abbas that he said, "The Messenger of Allah ﷺ used to invoke Allah's protection for Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn (his grandsons) by saying,

«أُعِيذُكُمَا بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّةِ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْطَانٍ وَهَامَّةٍ، وَمِنْ كُلِّ عَيْنٍ لَامَّة»

(I seek protection for you two by the perfect Words of Allah from every Shaytan, and dangerous creature, and from every eye that is evil.) Then he would say:

«هَكَذَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يُعَوِّذُ إِسْحَاقَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ عَلَيْهِمَا السَّلَام»

(Thus, did Ibrahim used to seek protection for Ishaq and Isma`il (his sons).)" This Hadith was recorded by Al-Bukhari and the Sunan compilers.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
  • JFL
Reactions: Yahya and Gargantuan
mirin hard gonna listen to al roqyah rn bhai:ogre:

• +1
That's beacuse your brain realised 80% of the chemicals you get when completing something when you talk about completing it

Bookedmarked this thread
@Gengar
Listening to this in the car ride back home

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yahya and Gengar
nigga didn't read
I did JFL. And I don't own it for spiritual reasons, it's just a small souvenir I got from Turkey when I was a little kid, I still think it looks hella cool though :feelshah:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yahya and ryuken
I'm glad to see you're okay. I was worried about you. :feelswhy:
The cuck on saturday who was supposed to fix our internet fucked up i guess and had the antenna catch on fire jfl

Im doing okay tho bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
4 qul + ayatul kursi every morning and night. Honestly think someone has legit put evil eye on me as my health has been bad for 2y now. Wondering what to do besides the above. I heard reading surah baqarah every day for 40 days is good too.

• +1
The cuck on saturday who was supposed to fix our internet fucked up i guess and had the antenna catch on fire jfl

Im doing okay tho bhai
Jfl antenna caught on fire? :feelskek:

I was waiting the whole night :feelswah::feelswah: but I deserved it because I stood up a Bosnian Serb (Serb from Bosnia) without meaning to.

Bosnian taking revenge for another Bosnian, mirin the grind. :feelsokman:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and edodalic29
mirin hard gonna listen to al roqyah rn bhai:ogre:
Back when I lived with parents my mom would put that on high volume every friday or sometimes everyday it protects your house and yourself from evil

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
4 qul + ayatul kursi every morning and night. Honestly think someone has legit put evil eye on me as my health has been bad for 2y now. Wondering what to do besides the above. I heard reading surah baqarah every day for 40 days is good too.
that and reading Allah's 99 names
I've always had a little book that shows all the names and what they do use that

The Evil Eye IS real.
If you don't believe in it just ignore this thread and go on with your miserable life full of failures and of projects that never see the day of light for whatever reasons.
Take action now this world is filled with Evil if you wanna ascend and succeed put all the chances on your side.

This is going to be a very short thread.

If you don't know what the evil eye is I'll let Wikipedia do the job for me:

Most people vaguely know about that. It is mostly known in Islam and Judaism.

One thing that I'll mention first is that the best way to protect yourself from it is by first rejecting the stupid amulet cope.
This shit is associationism it has NEVER protected anyone. If you believe a piece of metal will protect you about anything spiritual you're RETARDED LOL.
View attachment 3226194View attachment 3226197
We're not in World Of Warcraft nigga you're not a level 80 mag'har orc shadow priest using amulets to protect himself from that shit.
View attachment 3226176

Here are the solutions that I think are the most valuable for every case.

1) If you're atheist

Imagine refuting the idea that an omnipotent entity created an ever-expending universe in 2024 jfl retard.

Anyways, if you're atheist, NEVER talk about your projects to anyone. NEVER brag about your success to anyone, even the most trustworthy person will one day envy you, and as always, as many of y'all probably experienced it in the past, your plans, projects, dreams, will never come to fruition.

2) If you're religious
Forget the amulets first of all. Especially if you're muslim, this is shirk. I see a lot of stupid foids putting faith in these artifacts all they're doing is committing the ultimate sin JFL associating protection with a random object instead of turning to God is ultimate mental retardation.

Same method for non-religious people should be applied here. Keep your mouth shut about your projects your success and failures. Pray to God ask him for protection and do the followings depending on your faith.

Prayers for Christians:

Muslim prayers (du'â):

Prayers in Judaism:

Thanks for reading and may God bless you all.
Amin.
Based thread may Allah protect us from the evil eye