How to psychopath serialkillermax, without actually being/becoming a psychopathic serialkiller?

D

Deleted member 30721

Iron
Like how to get into that mindset, can some smart man please answer this, I ain't got the time to figure that one out

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, nitesik and ProCoper
Shot yourself in the brain, in some cases happened that they became psychos

Shot yourself in the brain, in some cases happened that they became psychos
I think it can potentially be dangerous, but i will try and aim for the frontal lobe of the brain. Will report how it goes

grope females and if they start beef knock them out

I think it can potentially be dangerous, but i will try and aim for the frontal lobe of the brain. Will report how it goes
Hope u not gonna do something too stupid, if u actually do it id love the report

You can't. The appeal of psychopathic killers is because they don't care about the rules and have extremely violent tendencies, and that alone melts a certain kind of girls hearts. They got girls AFTER they were trialed as killers, not before. You think Jeffery Dahmer had fan girls before everyone knew he was a killer? No way. You can't just be a psycho and that be it, unless of course you use ur low inh to be charming or get other attributes , but you can't have serial killer swag without being an actual serial killer. If that is something you want have fun being in jail for the rest of your life. I guess the love letters will have to be worth it..

You can't. The appeal of psychopathic killers is because they don't care about the rules and have extremely violent tendencies, and that alone melts a certain kind of girls hearts. They got girls AFTER they were trialed as killers, not before. You think Jeffery Dahmer had fan girls before everyone knew he was a killer? No way. You can't just be a psycho and that be it, unless of course you use ur low inh to be charming or get other attributes , but you can't have serial killer swag without being an actual serial killer. If that is something you want have fun being in jail for the rest of your life. I guess the love letters will have to be worth it..
You can't fake being a serial killer. Either you're a real man capable of it or you're not. You also can't get the media attention that makes a groupie fanbase possible in the first place without being caught. However, doing all the prerequisites to murder will drastically set you apart from other men and be the best attraction trigger possible, short of actually killing.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and borismonster