How to pubertymaxx

NGBEAST69

NGBEAST69

Iron
Im 17M 170cm and i think i have had a delayed puberty because i got a growth spurt much later than my classmates. Can i do something to heightmaxx in the final days/induce a second growth spurt, or is it over for me?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: yhaight and Deleted member 7785

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7820, Deleted member 9827 and 3 others
Inject HGH

• +1
Reactions: cd.98
You'll probably grow like 2 inches maybe 3 at most in the next 2-3 years and that'll be it.

You'll probably grow like 2 inches maybe 3 at most in the next 2-3 years and that'll be it.
I want to cross at least 183cm. I have started sleeping longer for more hgh as i had shit sleep during my growth years.

I want to cross at least 183cm. I have started sleeping longer for more hgh as i had shit sleep during my growth years.
I'm sorry but you most likely won't. Do you have any brothers who are older than you that reached that height? Also how old are your parents?

• +1
Reactions: NGBEAST69
I'm sorry but you most likely won't. Do you have any brothers who are older than you that reached that height? Also how old are your parents?
Thats sad to hear and no i dont have any brothers. My parents are in their early 40s. I have been lurking on lookism and looksmax and people only talk about getting leg lengthening surgery. I dont want to have a surgery, there must be another way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Thats sad to hear and no i dont have any brothers. My parents are in their early 40s. I have been lurking on lookism and looksmax and people only talk about getting leg lengthening surgery. I dont want to have a surgery, there must be another way.
watch the last dance
and
imagine that you
are dennis rodman

works for me

man i have been drinking only filtered water and also i use only metal containers and flasks for food/drinks
i do the same bro all my life stop drinking this today hope it helps

• +1
How tall are your parents?

• +1
Reactions: NGBEAST69 and Deleted member 7785
Inject HGH

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NGBEAST69 and Deleted member 7785
???? The fuck you put a huh for, youre 17, you need to inject HGH or peptides for height gains

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5818, NGBEAST69 and 1 other person
  • +1
It’s over

• So Sad
he cant. he is not rich like you nigga and he doesnt have own fridge in front of bed
Wow bro hard to buy a mini fridge for 200 dollars also he should get a fucking job

• So Sad
Wow bro hard to buy a mini fridge for 200 dollars also he should get a fucking job
yes in mcdonald if he lucky
its not hard to buy this stuff i injected peptides like you inject hgh
but
your parents are not angry that you inject HGH at 15?

yes in mcdonald if he lucky
its not hard to buy this stuff i injected peptides like you inject hgh
but
your parents are not angry that you inject HGH at 15?
They don’t know???
if they did obv they’d be very angry

They don’t know???
if they did obv they’d be very angry
and you have fridge in front of bed??
its not logic bro
also parents dont see
-500$ on your bank account?

and you have fridge in front of bed??
its not logic bro
also parents dont see
-500$ on your bank account?
My HGH is hidden inside emptied cans at the back of the fridge, the fridge is filled with coke and whatever
they don’t, i give them 300$ to put on my paypal balance, and tell them it’s to buy video games whatever, that’s it

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360
My HGH is hidden inside emptied cans at the back of the fridge, the fridge is filled with coke and whatever
they don’t, i give them 300$ to put on my paypal balance, and tell them it’s to buy video games whatever, that’s it
congratules parents

imagine your father going to your room to take some coke for drink
and is empty and viial hgh in it
(y)
paypal isnt from 18 years allowed?

congratules parents

imagine your father going to your room to take some coke for drink
and is empty and viial hgh in it
(y)
paypal isnt from 18 years allowed?
????
the emptied coke cans are At the back of my fridge, middle and front is filled with real ones, so if they want to grab a can thats fine
my father made my paypal

????
the emptied coke cans are At the back of my fridge, middle and front is filled with real ones, so if they want to grab a can thats fine
my father made my paypal
okay bro whatever
i envy your parents

Im 17M 170cm and i think i have had a delayed puberty because i got a growth spurt much later than my classmates. Can i do something to heightmaxx in the final days/induce a second growth spurt, or is it over for me?
same boat as u bro, 17 and 169/170 currently doing some stuff to improve my hieght hoper fullt works.

• +1