How to put contacts ?

F

futurfrenchchad

Iron
I got my green contacts but they won’t stick to my eyes . How can I fix that. I heard that struggling to put contacts is normal at te beginning.

Fucking retard bought contacts but doesn’t even know how to put them on

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, sly shinkai and Deleted member 7901
first world problems

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and sly shinkai
Yeah its normal, it took me like 5 hours before I put on my contact lenses (for vision), now it barely takes a minute, with insecurities and a bit of dedication everything is possible

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
you just have to exercise. you don't need those plastic stuff that are famous on youtube. don't stress your eyes. i remember i got my eye fucking red bcs i got rly angry on my incompetence.

You need to teach yourself not to blink when you touch your eyeball, it's a reflex so that's gonna be hard. Lift your lower or upper eyelid and open your eyes really wide and stick it in without blinking then blink

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and Deleted member 7725
you just have to exercise. you don't need those plastic stuff that are famous on youtube. don't stress your eyes. i remember i got my eye fucking red bcs i got rly angry on my incompetence.
Thank you for the answer i will make an update later!

You need to teach yourself not to blink when you touch your eyeball, it's a reflex so that's gonna be hard. Lift your lower or upper eyelid and open your eyes really wide and stick it in without blinking then blink
Thanks! I’ll make an update later!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
You need to be very careful with colored contacts. They're usually low quality and you probably dont want to wear them regularly. Even with high quality contact lenses correcting vision problems, doctors advise against showering and swimming while wearing them because of possible infection

• +1
Reactions: Primordial

Users who are viewing this thread

Back