how to put on concealer without foids knowing

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
Concealer increasing my eye area by 0.25 psl but my mom was able to notice it and she called me a faggot for using her makeup. how do i put it on without people noticing?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, JosephGarrot123, aspiringexcel and 14 others

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and Esthylan
I'm not expert about that but most important thing is that it matches ur skin colour
There are hundreds of colours

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, aspiringexcel, zura and 4 others
I'm not expert about that but most important thing is that it matches ur skin colour
There are hundreds of colours
it kind of is close to my skin color but im more concerned with why its not blending into my skin. right now it just looks like i painted on my face. would something like a primer help to make it more natural looking and help it blend in? currently i am putting it on my bare skin with nothing else.

this aint gaymax.org bro you gonna have to ask the fags on this one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Acromegaly_Chad, Danish_Retard and 2 others
near impossible. they know every technique

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NarrowBones, court monarch777, Danish_Retard and 3 others
stop being a faggot and using makeup :feelsmage:

0.25 PSL is not worth the embarrassment of getting called out by a girl, and them losing any kind of respect towards you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, zura, Danish_Retard and 4 others
near impossible. they know every technique

My ex girlfriend put make up on me for photos a few years ago because I had eczema. No one ever noticed or said anything. When I pointed it out to my friends, they were surprised.

• Woah
Reactions: randomvanish
My ex girlfriend put make up on me for photos a few years ago because I had eczema. No one ever noticed or said anything. When I pointed it out to my friends, they were surprised.
which products and how_?

Concealer increasing my eye area by 0.25 psl but my mom was able to notice it and she called me a faggot for using her makeup. how do i put it on without people noticing?
Faggot

I use eyeliner to make my medial canthus sharper and no one called me out yet